Reviews for He Can Play Anything
amaranth.cael chapter 77 . 5/18
*smiles but eyes water
how can something so short stir a mixture of emotions?! brook is such a kind soul :)
amaranth.cael chapter 69 . 5/18
*chuckles

i almost read that statement as "sorry, grandpa brook!"
amaranth.cael chapter 64 . 5/18
*imagines the scenes and...cuteness overload!

because being normal is overated,right?
*wink!wink!

and you added jinbei to the crazy bunch yay!
amaranth.cael chapter 60 . 5/18
strange indeed...personally, i think it was a blessing in disguise that brook's body had already become a skeleton by the time he found it. i mean, imagine what couldve happened IF it still had rotting flesh in it? i dont think the fruit has the powers to make a rotting body as good as new. and brook has already cheated death multiple times because a skeleton doesnt take damages like a normal body does :)
amaranth.cael chapter 50 . 5/18
yay! who doesnt love a bath party? with all the grime,dirt, and blood after a good 'ol battle,hygiene is definitely a must (were pirates not uncultured swines!)
and dont forget squirt guns!
amaranth.cael chapter 22 . 5/17
aaaw...that was adorable! i can already imagine this scene in the series (maybe in a filler episode?)
brook is usually portrayed as a pervert but you couldnt deny his loyalty towards his captain :)
amaranth.cael chapter 21 . 5/17
when you have that one friend who can pull off even the most ridiculous outfits *sigh
lovely interaction between nami and brook btw. theyre kinda rare you know :)
MozenrathLuvr chapter 56 . 5/8
I'm thinking Usopp. He was the one who heard Nami singing.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 18 . 5/8
Spongebob. You put Spongebob in One Piece. And of course, Luffy would be the doofus who'd heard of THAT song.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 75 . 1/20
Are you trying to make me cry? :'-(
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 97 . 12/22/2018
Gotta love a badass Brook XD XD XD XD
Miyu Hinamori chapter 97 . 12/22/2018
Very nice chapter
BlackGryphon101 chapter 92 . 12/10/2018
I'd almost pay to see Brook do that. I also wouldn't be surprised if Brook actually went for it if and when they met I mean look at what he said to Big Mom's face "Young lady...What kind of fool would ever... plan to die?" Although I suspect Brook might be more respectful to Whitebeard because he's not really an enemy and not really an ally either though I think that's more on Luffy's end than his (mostly). Although I expect that if Marineford hadn't happened it might take awhile longer for Whitebeard to respect Luffy as much as he had come to at the end of the war. I mean Luffy is a far as I know the only person that Whitebeard stopped calling a brat and called him by name.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 95 . 12/8/2018
I loved it very much!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 94 . 12/1/2018
Wonderful! Though it's short, your portrayal of Jinbei is great, too!