Reviews for Nell's Adventures in Babysitting
theblindwriter95 chapter 8 . 4/1/2017
Aw. Sucks that Nell's sick but when Madeline and the others comforted her during her fear of birds I thought it was adorable.
Lost42 chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
Good chapter. I liked when they all used their imagination.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 3/27/2017
Great ending.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 9 . 3/27/2017
i love your stories" and Can't waited to read More" of your Stories" i wonder how Madeline & Sabrina would do for a week without Nell you Know"
Sofia2017 planning chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
i love the Whole" story but it would be Cool to have Seen Sabrina &Madeline prov too" but otherwise a good Story" never the Less' and thank you for the ONE SHOT and again i am sorry for give you a Bad ideas" i will never do it again" and i like how you write Nell with just two Little sisters' I ALWAY wonder how Sabrina &Madeline get thein Room"
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
I loved it.
Nice way to not reference that person any more.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Keep it up.
Lost42 chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Great chapter
Sofia2017 planning chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
this chapter was sweet &VERY WELL done CAN'T WAITE TO READ more"
Lost42 chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
Good chapter.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
i never thoghter you used one of my ideas" but Thank you and this is a Wonderful Chapter" and i would have Like to See how Anglica Order out would have gone if Sabrina Madeline Phil Lil & "Chuckie would have been thein would EVERYTHING HAVE GON A new &diffent way" Think about it' and My Dad used to spank me it was the Only way i would Learned" what i did" was Wrong" i turn out okay Late in Life" Oh Sorry didn't mean to give you a Bad ideas it just Slip out really" but Nell need to be Careful the TEACHER WILL FIND out and can have Both Girls remover from Nell CARE I SEEN THAT happened A lot on TV and in real life" too" so yeah" but anyways a well writing chapter i love it and thanks for Used the Lasagna Ideas and my Oc Reggie" but i need help come up with Josh &Reggie Parents" once agine you wrote Nell really good" and you never show us Nell High school" just so you Know okay"
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
Great update. Not a fan of lasangna, or however you spell it, I prefer pasta.