Reviews for Never Wither
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aw, now i feel all warm inside. Man i wish someone would do that for me. Dream on yea i know. haha. Damn i want to be held too and given a white rose! haha. I really enjoyed reading this fic including your others. Keep up the excellent work!
Mei
canvaskite chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
its so beautiful...so sweet...so...poetic...it's a simple masterpiece of words
silverkaze chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
wow. i like the pairing. ) so sweet. about the rose. ) its so interesting. ) night and day are one. when? )
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
So sweet! I absolutely *love* your Ginny/Draco fics! Please continue writing more fiction and please write a sequel to "Half a Heart"!
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
how deep and philisopical! That was too beautiful. I can't believe you don't have more reviews than what, 6?

It really is a beautiful story.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
::sighs:: that was so sweet, 'nee-sama. beautifully written as usual. ::hugs:: can't wait for more from you! and hope you feel better.

/meemee
Angie chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This is a nice beginning. And that's all I'm going to say until I read more and get a better idea of what is going on.
Melanie Pointe chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I don't know if that was the only chapter, but it was great anyhow! You have very nice vocabulary to suit your characters, and it makes it go smooth. Neat!
Dizzy Flower chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow. that was such a great little ficlet. I really liked it, it was so sweet and well-written.
Xiin chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Another lovely piece, Ate Kai! _ It's so WAFFy and just so nice. I'm looking forward to more. :D

Oh, and, I hope you're feeling better now. *huggle* I wuv you. _