Reviews for Deredevil
mikeultra chapter 12 . 10/5
man this story has been a breath of fresh air and your writing is top notch man good job
s.k.f.f.f chapter 11 . 8/26
very nice, happy ending is the best. no heroes dying
Loquin chapter 12 . 8/21
Jooo!, In the end I had hopes that Akeno is going to be with they, jooo!, XD
Very good story!
Hugo0974 chapter 12 . 8/19
Awesome! This fic definity are in my top tree NarutoDxD fic. I hope you make a sequel soon!
Keep up the good work, you are a great autor!
The Chaos Writer chapter 12 . 8/19
Nice story and good end, for now.
If you can't make a sequel, make an extended end. 80 years later, Naruto dying older to the end been Hokage. Then, in secret, Rias make him her queen, returning him to his prime and living the famous happy ever after as a devils. Of course, Akeno left Rias time ago to be Isseis queen.

So that's it. Hope you like it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my main lenguage.
Saludos desde Chile.
kurama587 chapter 12 . 8/18
That was such a great read. It was very heart warming!
god of all chapter 12 . 8/18
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Tenma Sosei chapter 9 . 8/17
I wanna like this story but it seems to me you're bashing Rias so damn much and made Naruto so damn hateful.
Thanks
Meddlesome Guy chapter 1 . 8/14
DEREDEVIL. A devil with tsundere tendencies.

...and there you have it, that must be how the author came up with such title.
Rauden chapter 12 . 8/13
I’ve read a lot of x-overs of DXD and rarely do I come across a story where the guy sticks to one girl. It’s pretty refreshing, bravo. This is a good thing you’ve written even if it does feel a little rushed, I thank you for it. Good luck on your endeavours!
Onedeath Infinitelives chapter 12 . 8/12
Wasn't expecting another chapter and to get one so soon,You the best!
ila123 chapter 12 . 8/12
Thanks for this great chapter, glad that you've completed this story ( because so many great stories that another authors left hanging).
Once again thank you so much.

Always waiting for your another great idea, stay healthy author.
Jvsellout chapter 12 . 8/11
Keep up the good work.
Good quotes about love there
I like it even tough he is good with every girl doesn't mean he love every girl