Reviews for All of You
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This was really cute, I thought. There were a few minor mistakes, but nothing worth mentioning, I don't think. I liked how you wrote Domon especially- he seemed very in character, and that's a good thing!

Cheers,

-Manna
DW'NINJA'KITTY chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
hey, it was great! good job!
Valese chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
that's o cool! i wish they had white day here is the US...*sigh* oh well i love ir fic! cute! i LUV d/r fluff..cuz thats all this lil one-shot was, rite?
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I enjoyed this one of yours too. So very romantic.
Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Fluffy indeed!

Good! Very Good!
Lady Heather chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
HOW SWEET! *hands clasped under chin, stars in her eyes* Please continue you rwonderful writing!
kaloude chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
that was so cute!i loved it!

~starr~
Conquerer Worm chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was so cute!can we say kawaii!(indeed we can, so it seems.) . It was so sweet.. keep writing! more!encore!

-Girl who thought this story was utterly kawaii, domon and rain together, loves anime, and Legolas-Sailor Hannah
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
::sigh:: Fluffy fuzzies in the heart. Sweet job 0:o)
Anna chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Awesome story! You should be very proud.
Uozumi chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
LOL!

I love it!

Uozumi
Dr. Breifs Cat chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I got a mention! Whee~! Seriously, though, this was very sweet, and pretty with imagery and ..Domon-y. I agree with on the "OMG O_O FLUFF!" but I LOVE fluff. The more fluffy the better, as long as it's what passes for fluff with a particular character. And this is define Domon fluff.
Hilda Heinrich chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Fluff and then some more. Domon and Rain fluff. WELL DONE D/R fluff.

I love it, in few words.
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Domon/Rain lovers UNITE! *blinks* ; Gomen. heheheh ; Anywho, did CN do that bad of a job subbing it? Didn't notice. Of course, i haven't seen all of the eps yet, but right now they are at 41 I believe o so I'm close. Very kawaii though! _ Loved it! please write more D/R stories! *_* there aren't many good ones out there!
Crazygerbil chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I like this one as much as "I Must Be Dreaming." Really liked that one by the way.

I really I love it when Domon and Rain get all fluffy!(starts giggling)