Reviews for Breakthrough
Kathy chapter 39 . 7/9
Great story, couldn't put I it down. Thank you.
You're a great writer but I feel like "son" and "brother" are used much much too often.
jmlane1966 chapter 39 . 4/29
I just read this beautiful story and as always your intricacy and delicacy amaze me. Congratulations on another outstanding story.
Reader1976 chapter 39 . 11/23/2018
Lovely ending. All the details, all the emotions... the perfect wedding for Deeks and Kensi. Littleshield ‘s ceremony and call to the spirits blessing...it could not be any better than this! So happy to see all of their friends...and Lily is here...I hope you have a story about Lily and Elan in the works...
So many lovely moments and emotions...wonderful ending! I could not ask for anything beter!

Thank you Sweet Lu for shaing your talents! Bravo! Applause, Applause!
Reader1976 chapter 38 . 11/23/2018
Wow. Loved the scene with Braxton and Deeks! I’m happy Braxton chose to talk to Deeks before the evac. And we all know that Deeks understands what Braxton is going through. It’s too bad that their paths may never cross again.
Loved the ending. Better to have sunshine and no regrets!
Reader1976 chapter 37 . 11/23/2018
Wow, that was suspenseful. BRRR...i’m sitting in 80 degree weather and I am freezing...so I really appreciated the perfectly timed wave bringing the dinghy on deck. Also happy to see a warm silk comforter ready to greet Deeks. And a nice hot shower. Glad you think of all the details. Hope to see more of Braxton..
Wonderful chapter!
Reader1976 chapter 36 . 11/23/2018
OMG! Haven’t caught my breath that Braxton is injured with a knife in his chest and now Deeks and Jung are overboard in icy ocean water..OMG...way to keep one on the edge of their seat! I hope Braxton survives! I like the guy!
Reader1976 chapter 35 . 11/23/2018
Thor meet Wonder Woman.. That was intense and in the end we have Callen and Sam. I really enjoyed all the scenes with Braxton. He must be going through si much pain losing Miyoko...and he’s CIA which means he doesn’t have a team behind him like Deeks does for support. Deeks comment at the end seemed to have skewered him...*sigh*
Reader1976 chapter 34 . 11/23/2018
Feeling better about Braxton! Marie Antoinette.. and Hetty’s right..there are 2 of them
Reader1976 chapter 33 . 11/23/2018
What an interesting character we have in Braxton. You’ve given us enough clues with his backstory that I trust him to help keep Sam abd Callen safe...but...
Reader1976 chapter 32 . 11/23/2018
Enjoyed Deeks re-found confidence and his heightened confidence knowing he has Kensi watching his back.
Reader1976 chapter 31 . 11/22/2018
A surfboard for Soldier! Yay for Soldier! Elan and Lily *sigh*. Living on different continents is difficult to overcome. I hope you have a solution, fingers crossed.
Loved that Hetty can read Deeks like a book. That exchange of looks between them confirming that Deeks is returning...awesome scene.
And then, another twist and off we go. Joe telling Deeks to trust his gut sounds ominous. Darn it, I unbuckled...buckling up again for the next chapter.
Reader1976 chapter 30 . 11/22/2018
Bravo! Applause, Applause! That was brilliant! The scene where Deeks identify himself to the 2 cops...loved it!
Reader1976 chapter 29 . 11/22/2018
I love that you are surrounding Deeks with friends who love him and Kensi.
Reader1976 chapter 28 . 11/22/2018
So good to see Deeks on the road to normal. His wish for an ordinary Christmas was sweet and to find the house decorated and with presents under the tree...nicely played. Deeks and Kensi deserve a happy Christmas and you delivered. What a heart warming chapter!