Reviews for Play Fake, Kwami
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 3/6/2022
I just posted a sec ago about Hawkmoth before continuing and reading this... I want it known I do not intend for my comment to be taken in the way that reviewer did. I saw it as cool that you had it right in light of being so far along and not in any way teasing or insulting that you were not in that camp. I'll admit, it caught me off guard and before the reveal, I thought it a twist for the writers that made him Hawkmoth vs those that have Gabriel find out or help from behind the scenes. Post reveal, I did see the reasoning was there, in a small way, but would never insult those against it. I hope you didn't take my comment that way.

As for the contract, I figured everything else was done off screen and and it was skipped, that person was indeed a jerk and maybe they should just stick to reading books on contract law for entertainment.

I would be signed in but my computer is being a brat at the moment and lets me go to my accounts page when I hit 'log in' but not have me on when I go to read/review. Anyway, now to find your sequel.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 8 . 3/6/2022
Kinda funny that your fic was right. :)
Loveydove chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
I’m sorry you had some mean reviews I really like this story!
Kodathewolffox chapter 10 . 10/7/2020
hey don't listen to what people say your good as you are nice fanfic
loowhoa chapter 10 . 7/23/2020
I was just wondering if you plan to continue with this story?
Harrypotter84 chapter 8 . 5/28/2020
GABRIEL AGREST IS HAWKMOTH!
Agiani chapter 3 . 4/27/2020
I'm loving this story.
One thing I would have done differently... I'd have had Master Fu bring out the Miracle Box and let Marinette sketch the actual Kwamis.
Solara24 chapter 3 . 4/23/2020
This story is hilarious!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2020
But he is
Miraculous chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
U know just chillin
EDelta88 chapter 10 . 12/8/2019
Honestly 60/40 would INCREDIBLY generous to Mari and Adrien considering Jaque would be fronting startup costs and paying for labor and materials but shit, that review was just... forget that guy, youre doing fine.

Also, how was there anyone that DIDNT see the Gabe is Hawkmoth twist coming? They weren't exactly subtle. .. also, you should totally have them figure out that Gabe is Hawkmoth and gasslight him. Like have Nooroo buy a BUNCH of Butterfly broaches and play a shell game with it while constantly switching with Nooroo plushies. Meanwhile Adrien is innocently asking why Gabe is calling his Monarque "Nooroo" and criticizing Hawkmoths fashion sense. After all, just because its an overdone trope doesnt mean you have to play to the stereotype ;)
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 12/8/2019
So, apparwntly Adrien is a made genius at bisiness... I wonder what would happen if Gabriel had nurtured that
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 12/8/2019
Kwami toys... add in bogus miraculous and Gabe is about to have a baaaaaaad year.
dingo027 chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
Oh that last phrase reminds me of that one Danny Phantom episode where he and Vlad had prank war. I was dying from laughter there. It's gonna be interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2019
I really liked the story