Reviews for Dragon Ball GT Super
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 1/25
Wouldn’t the perfect gift for Bulma be Mirai Trunks?
asim.rockstar chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Update please amzaing
asim.rockstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Please keep goten goku hair you made and please update make goku vegeta ssj4
Dusk Mind chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
Just found this and I really enjoy it. There are a couple of things I want to analyze, if you dont mind. First, I really hate the fact that you changed Goten's hair. Looking differently from his father helps make Goten more of his own character and less of a mini-Goku. That new hairdo he spotted in GT made him stand out from his father, I dont need two Gokus.

Also, I think the wish wasnt used properly. Maybe you could have thought of something with a little more comedy into it, but I know comedy is hard to do so I think it's fine. I just hope that you find a better comedic voice, but you are good with details so it will most likely not be a problem. The Chichi scene was very well done, so you will get better, I think.

Lastly, and this is more of a concern/recommendation, but try to avoid making everyone and everything perfect. Pan not being mad with Goku, him being so optimistic and pleasant with everyone, Goten and Gohan training before even Goku's return... Doing fix fics it is easy to get carried away, so be careful not to over reach too much or make everything super perfect. Other than that, I really enjoyed this. Just minor nitpicks, you are doing great!
tuangaming86 chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
Please update i can't wait anymore
tuangaming86 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Updated fast
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
you do know GT Gohan keep training, and he want to go...
Xample chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Looking forward to future chapters.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
Awesome story.

I'm kinda of hoping Pilaf will be able to redeem himself down the road. And repair the friendship he has with Mai.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
Um dude thou should go on and type in dragon ball super episode 97 new leaks goku's new form and additional information. And you possibly should just for fun look at the dragon ball z super tenkaichi budokai trailer. And dude since you obviously have hitozaru in this story. You should type in primal super saiyan: wereozaru hitozaru explained. The concept might interest you along with a ancient saiyan God concept. As well as the different forms and differences between gt hitozaru and the other hitozaru.
SwordofGeddon chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
I am enjoying this take on GT being a Super sequel. Please continue!

Some thoughts: While I was reading that you intend on having Super Saiyan Four, and that it isn't as powerful as SSG or SSB, I am not sure about that. Remember, the base SS4 has incredible power on its on, but its strength is that the form seems to have unlimited stamina(Like a Great Ape). This allowed Goku to reach the "Full Power" Super Saiyan Four state a couple times. This means the form adds to Goku's stamina and has a huge potential to surpass its normal limits.

Also, SS4 Gogeta has red hair, and I have read the orginal look for SSG was actually a red haired form with hair length halfway between Super Saiyan Three and Four(supposed to be an in-between state orginally maybe). This I think gives you alot of options where to take the form.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
good chapter and until the next update
Shadow Joestar chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
KO awesome chapter, Goku got Goten to go into space with him and Gohan wants to fight him just to be sure that he'll be fine during the journey though something tells me that Pan will be joining as well.
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 5/3/2017