Reviews for Finding Home
A True Oncer chapter 25 . 8/24
That was an awesome chapter and story! I am so glad I read it, but I'm so sad that it's over now. It was an awesome ending. I loved it so much! I wish it was longer! :) You did an amazing job writing it!
oncer4life11 chapter 25 . 8/20
Great ending. so glad it's over with for Zoe and they can just be a family. would love go see more bonding for Emma and Zoe.
baratta.jennifer chapter 25 . 8/20
Great story
A True Oncer chapter 24 . 7/9
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
blpenn chapter 24 . 7/4
Thanks for another chapter. I was really excited to see it in my in box. Glad things are look better for you as well.
baratta.jennifer chapter 24 . 7/4
Worth the wait.
AshGreg chapter 24 . 7/4
Poor Zoe, but I loved the family interaction. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Also thank you for updating while you are still not well, I'm glad you are getting better though and I hope you feel better soon.
oncer4life11 chapter 24 . 7/3
Aww yay she said I love you to Emma, they have come such a long way. What a tough thing to go through good thing shre found such a great family.
AshGreg chapter 23 . 7/3
It's a great story ,Please do another chapter soon, such a cliffhanger! Great chapter. Also I do hope you are feeling better soon.
PrincessMagic chapter 23 . 5/21
Love this twist on the show x
oncer4life11 chapter 23 . 5/15
Seriously the bond between Emma and Zoe... love they have come a long way. And Emma said we love you actually to her. Oh man what happened!
blpenn chapter 23 . 5/14
I am soo sorry you are ill. I really hope the doctors can get you some answers. I am loving this story and was very happy to see it in my inbox.

Like you I was nervous about the season finale. I love how they gave everyone a happy ending. I am sad to see the main characters leaving, however, I too will continue with the show next season. Take care of yourself. Look forward to the next chapter.
baratta.jennifer chapter 23 . 5/14
Good chapter
A True Oncer chapter 23 . 5/14
Uh! Cliffhanger! Again? Why do you do this to me? I can't wait for the next chapter! This chapter was really good!
BreakingtheGlassheads chapter 22 . 5/3