Reviews for More or Less
The Final Lament chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
good but what was said in the last 2 lines?
mash chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hey i dont have an email but this is great i wish I could write like this

its really good for your first time

its even better than my best friend's who has been writing for years

i hope you write more
Motosuwa-Hideki chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Your first fic?It sounds like you're experienced.I love Hideki/Chii fics,so please right more.
dark mirth chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wow. For a first fic, this is really good! If it's not a one-shot, update soon!
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
that was great! it's stories like these that make me love to read fanfiction...keep writing, i want to read more.
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This is your first fic! 've fooled me. lol This is so thouroughly written and i just adore it. I can't imagine how well you'll write in a year or so if you start off with such a wonderful fic. lol Some of my first fic isn't too great, and sometimes I catch myself thinking how embarassing some of it is, but then I just remind myself that I shouldn't worry about it since I was just starting. But you don't even have to worry about any of that stuff! lol You are doing so well. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Ja ne.
Hikari Kuu chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I loved the this thumbs up!you were very detailed and it up.I loved,
I am Inu-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
You should feel very special.I just finished reading the first manga in the Chobits series yesterday and this is the first Chobits fanfic I have ever read!

Anyways, you did a very nice job. I can imagine Hideki talking to himself like this, Chii does seem like a human in the ways she acts. Keep up the good work!
caroline chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
wow! that was one of the most heart touching fanfictions i've ever read! geez! people should read it! it seems like the characters in there are real!

sign - caroline
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was really cute, I love Hideki/Chii fics!
Ryu-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I love Chobits! Excellent story, keep up the good work!
Tenshi Sakura Li chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
KAWAI (CUTE!) i love it. It really does sound like he's fighting with himself and it isn't very OOC. So what's that important thing he has 2 take care of? Itsounds cool and i hope u keep writing! Ja ne!

Sakura-san _