Reviews for Rosemary 1 of 1
morgan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
wow! i loved it - even though there are tears running down my face. I love Max and Loan fanfics and this one, although sad, is no exception!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Oh that was so sad.. I'm not a big M/L shipper but I loved it.. It nearly made me cry.. soft i know but still anyhow yeah I love the way it was writen the emotion nearly jumps off the page.
MistyX chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
A very dad 's hope that never happen! Although it would kinda be a sweet ending for them both, finally being able to touch each other as well as dying in each others arms, I harldy think that this would be something any of them asked for.I know I wouldn't!

God. It was sad Rosemary everyone.
Trice chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Very touching. Dramatic in the end, but it fit so well . Loved how you had the point of view of a next generation through the filter of Alec and Joshua. Sad but really good. Well done.
Raydyan chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was so sad and poignant. You did a nice job.
Eyes Only.X5 452 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Love the story sad made me cry lol but I loved it.
Ash chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was a sob-your-heart-out bittersweet story. I loved it. It's absolutely perfect.
MarcelDark chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This is such a marvelous fic but still amazingly cruel and I like it. It's a new angle but very well done. Congratulations
beth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
that was awesome! we don't see enough really good M/L fic like that anymore - great job!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2