Reviews for The Mushroom: Middle Earth's Finest News Source
Namei chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
Peppery Mints chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
"Saruman's Nose Continues to Grow Posthumously"

That...just made my day. The internets, have them.
Sagethorn chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Oh my God, this was genius. I laughed so hard through all of this. The jokes are really clever and the premise is original. By far one of the best humor-fics I've ever read. Thanks for the many laughs. :3
fantasychica37 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
he couldn't parallel park- 100 THINGS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DO IN MIDDLE-EARTH! (I'm doing one about Valinor, bTW, so before 2014 is out expect it! :) )
Smidge-of-the-ocity1 chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I've had a hard time picking a way to write this review simply because the story is so incredibly funny! When I think it can't be even funnier I read the bottom page titles like...
"Now That Hair and Beard Complete, Gimli Braids Armpit Hair"
Thanks for a gem!
Dinogeek chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
This was sick and wrong and hilarious. The little throw-away headlines at the bottom were probably my favorites though. XD Thanks for several laughs.

5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Did you get inspiration from 100 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do in Middleearth for the parallel parking thing?
ZecoreZecron chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
The peom wasn't half bad.
zedille chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Heh, this was a laugh! You really nailed the Onion's style, and the ridiculous shenanigans of the Middle-Earth characters were terrific fun, particularly the "running" subplots with Tom Bombadil, the hobbits, and the marital status of Aragorn and Arwen (I loved that poem, btw. Truly a work of art and worthy of an education in the House of Elrond!) and then Legolas. I know it's marked complete, but if you ever decide to write more of this, I'd love to read it!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
*Snicker snort giggle* words cannot properly express the comedic genius
Garbouw Deark chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
This amused me. Keep it up, or I shall smite you.
Empress of Cornwall chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
This fic is too brilliant! Pretty much everything about it was hilarious and the format was inspired! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This...is...HILARIOUS! I've never seen a "fanfic" posted as a newspaper. A FIRST PRIZE in ORIGIONALTY
Seyfert chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
This was absolutely brilliant! :)