Reviews for Prayer of a Child
DoraLupinTonks chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Won't you write a sequel? It's an awesome story. I loved it!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Terrific! I love it! Severus is good with Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I think they are going to get a big surprise. Harry is Severus' son.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Truly famtastic!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Superb beginning! Ack! Sorry for the Longbottoms. I hope Neville is ok.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 19 . 2/11/2010

That was amazing. When I finished it, I almost felt like I'd just finished an actual Harry Potter book. It would be awesome if you could write the entire series this way, but I know it probably isn't practical. Anyway, excellent fic. Very well done.
etherian chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
This was a terrific story and I'm pleased I stumbled across it. I very much liked this Harry and this Severus. You did a grand job!
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Cool and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
Phantom of a Rose chapter 19 . 5/1/2008
Wow. I can't tell you how awesome this story is! It's really unique in its story line and the way you put all these twists in it. The chapters with little Harry were just so adorable! I coulnd't stop my smiling! And you're writing is wonderful, by the way.

I'm just going to go over to your profile to see if you have a sequel to this, and if not, any other stories!
Sephoria chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
This was so good. I love your stories. I didn't think I'd find one I liked better then Sunday, Bloody Sunday, but this one tops it. I would love to see some other years done in this world, but I know how time consuming writing can be. Anyway, excellent job, best Severitus I've read in a long time, probably ever.
piwqefjk chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
This is a brilliant story - I love the way Harry and Snape act, and the way the story flows is fascinating XD
Morrolan chapter 19 . 9/13/2007
This is very good.
Lexie Lupin chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Excellent story! I loved how this was different since Harry did not know who he was until later on. I like the twists to the PS/SS storyline and how some things changed and some stayed the same. This was an excellent story and a sequel would be nice but I doubt that will happen since this was written so long ago. :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 19 . 10/2/2006
Ahh, I love it! Seeing Snape as a father just makes me so happy! He is definitely my favorite character, and I think you did a great job writing him. And I really loved the way you did Harry as a foreigner- he spoke in a different way than all the other kids, and it really made it a lot easier to picture him with an accent.

Well done! It was an excellent fic! And I must say that I am totally in to the whole Snape-as-a-father thing now.
Nirrti chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
I have never read a story which offers an alternative timeline to the books. Admittedly, I hate the death of Dumbledore and avoid all HBP compliant fics too, but I have never read any fic where Harry is removed from the Dursleys at a young age.

I don't think I ever deliberately will but I wanted you to know where this comment comes from. It comes from hating even the idea of messing with the foundations which made me a fan.

I really like this though.

This particular chapter really made me smile (a rare thing in fanfic now, with so many rotten little dunderheads getting effusive praise for diabolical literary-diahorrea) and I wanted you to know. I never thought that I would read further than the realisation that it was "one of those" within this genre, but I shall finish this one. What a wonderful moment, made all the better by the fact that it was building before the information was revealed (despite knowing it was coming). Making Minerva drag Dumbledore out was a pleasing move of scene preservation. Very good job.