Reviews for The Rebel Heart Incident: A Road Less Traveled
thedark2 chapter 1 . 5/15
Plis killyourself piece of shit
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 34 . 2/19
Hehe what a nice little Valentines Day or Hearts and Hooves interjection. I know this is a few days late, but happy Valentines Day to you too.
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 33 . 2/19
Oooh! yes! Maybe now they'll have something that they can use against Ash! Still impressive that Combat Zone was defeated so quickly. Speaking of, he's alive, though lost all of his power. This is a clear showing of how raiders get worse over time, not better. The bigger, badder boss always wins.
Stable 28-C? could this be another entrance to the main Stable? It would be interesting to say the least. It would clearly show how others could come and go from the stable at will. but also, did Combat Zone completely explore the entire stable? If so, could he have been in contact with the Overmare? Yikes! captures stallions would be apprehended by Combat Zone, and then turned right back over to the Overmare! Just like escaped slaves from Red Eye's Fillydelphia! Scary thought!

Okay, I know if I were O.J. I would be more comfortable with the group that he is familiar with, I.E. The Guardian and Fort Ponies. Now that Poptart knows his warchief is still alive, I would be a little suspicious. I think O.J. will go with the Fort Ponies. Combat Zone has hurt him too much.
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 31 . 1/30
Dang, this is one of my favorite chapters that you've written so far. Hmm, this Circle of Ashe... it seems that The Fort has their work cut out for them. Wait, if The Circle and Combat Zone have been in a gang war for so long, why has it suddenly become strong enough to completely level their biggest rival? I wonder...
Awe, I feel bad for poor Sucker Punch. He was a raider, but now has no gang. It would be like waking up one morning and finding your family just gone. He's scum, but he's still a pony. I get the feeling that his raiding days are over now and it seems like The Guardian and O.J. have a new friend. Huh, Poptart. I wonder how he got a name like that? Maybe he wasn't always a raider. I dunno. Guess we'll have to see.
Eyyy, I picked up on a few references this time. "Colt Classic" Ha! I loved it! It's dark humor, but it made me laugh. Also nice chapter name.
Can't wait to read more!
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 30 . 1/30
OOooh, we got a whole slew of new characters in this chapter. First the Elephant in the room, Nurse Wonder. Interesting, giving O.J. another romantic interest so soon. Seems like someone's having a little fun with the writing, eh?;) Seriously though, I like him as a character. Introducing him, then taking him into battle so soon though, and against raiders no less, yikes. Hopefully he doesn't end up like Caduceus from Murky Number Seven. Also having to do with raiders, that is one death scene that I will not soon forget XD.
Also Ashe. When she was introduced, my mind went to League of Legends not Final Fantasy XD so I missed both of your references. I could tell they were references though, so you still get a cookie. I haven't played Final Fantasy or seen Fairytale though.
Lol I thought it was funny how the General just kinda shrugged off Pumpkin Cake's antics, kinda like how the entire fandom just shrugs off Pinkie Pie. I loved it!
Finally, nice flashback. Seems like Ms. Librarian Bookworm had a bit of a rebel streak, eh? It's always the quiet ones, isn't it?
FlamingFoxNinja chapter 31 . 1/25
Oh shit now we find ourselves the Big Bad. And isn't he a mysterious one, able to fight the normal raiders and just fucking demolishing them. Like, shit all the dead bodies. That is messed up. And OJ seems to have an effect of just naturally seducing everyone doesn't he? Buck, Blitz, Wonder, and now Poptart. He got OJ to promise to call him Sucker Punch, but not me ;P. Like, OJ is a cute kid. And, shit, I don't even want to think of what could happen. So Circle Raiders manages to just burn and nuke the entire group. They are burning ponies. Like, I get Poptart isn't a good guy, but I too would go nuts if everyone that I ever cared about got killed like that. And the whole, where is the ash thing coming from, isn't helping. Oh shit its Ash, the leader of the Circle is called Ash, and he's making ash...out of dead ponies...is it morbid to hope it's dead ponies because I don't know what could be worse than that! Personally, I think it's Nexus. Like he's a unicorn that's still out there right? Wanting revenge on Blitz. You can't just throw a really good potential villain and not use him yet. It's gotta be him, at least that's my hope.
FlamingFoxNinja chapter 30 . 1/17
This battle is gonna be epic, cause ash huge ass weapon I'm sure. Wonder is pretty sweet, I knew he was so familiar from the last chapter. *squints* he better not die *squints harder* he's gonna die isn't he...But shit, Bookworm reading to OJ in the library. That was probably a "last meal" type thing before before he went to be executed. And Lady Ashe, I knew he was familiar and as soon as her name was Irza I totally got it. She is such a badass. This fight is going to be great!
FlamingFoxNinja chapter 29 . 1/17
Wait hold up, that's a lot. Like first, nice fluff with the Nurse being sweet. Gotta love cute little OJ here. Then it just went black with that memory orb. Cause, like, wow. So Rose's mom isn't the Overmare but this Priscilla. And Priscilla cares about OJ and Jose (I call Red Jose in the other one) and wants to find OJ, but why? Please don't be his mom cause that would mean that Jose and Rose are cousins and that could get weird. And that the Overmare is OJ's aunt and that would be weirder. But how the hell did Pumpkin Spice get this Orb? And why did it record a bunch of times from Stable 28. And who the fuck thinks that radiation can be healthy? not on my life let me tell you
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 29 . 12/31/2017
OOOOh! I liked this chapter. Seems like we have another little ship here, eh? You said Nurse is familiar face? Can't wait to find out a little more about him.

WHOA! That is quite a twist! You know what? I liked it. XD. Priscilla actually being Pink Rose's mother provides an interesting perspective. Rose has no idea, neither does The Overstallion. Also, who is Priscilla besides the Overmare's sister? Has she been influencing the things, getting ready for the events in The Incident? Where is she in the Wasteland? It'll be cool to see.

Ooooh, a multi-memory orb, either somepony had connections to the Ministry of Arcane Sciences or the Office of Interministry Affairs. Then again, we know nothing about Priscilla, she may have found out how to make them on her own. I guess we'll just have to see.

Lol yep, Orange and the Overstallion are brothers. Its official now. Ha!

Hmmm a Vertiherd. Does the Overmare have connections to the GPE? Yikes, suddenly if she has influence outside the stable, then her sphere of has just grown immensely. If she can talk them into chasing down O.J... The resources available to the Enclave... O.J. Wouldn't be safe even if he made it all the to Tenpony Tower in Manehatten.
Wait, a battle between say, three Raptor Skyships with their post-war weapons and The Fort with their wartime equipment?
Ooof! The Implications!
FlamingFoxNinja chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
Oh shit that dream freaked me out. I was confused what was going on at first until we see Dream!Guardian blame OJ for everything. And shit after a nice, well deserved, bonding moment now OJ's leg is hella broken and can't walk and is screwed. So Shit. Why must things escalate so fast?
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
Great Chapter! I liked the moment shared by The Guardian and O.J. It was sweet, and with how depressing The Wasteland can be, it's nice for moments like that every once in a while. Great job with establishing the danger of the situation, then following it up with the very reason why no pony from the Fort uses that part of the wasteland for anything. The nightmare scene... Oooh, I can't say that I didn't have shivers down my back while reading that. Well done!

Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Lol this is like when you're watching a show and they release a holiday special! It's cute! O.J.'s first Nightmare Night. It's great that they all still know what it is through all the hardships of the wasteland. Man, Pumpkin Spice really knows how to get in the spirit of things, doesn't she. This was a nice little spin on the advancing story.

Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
Ooooh, what a chapter. The Fort has a leg... or uh, hoof up on the rest of the wasteland as far as medical goes. With X-Ray machines and med-X to spare, I can only imagine the health potions and other drugs that they have in their stores. Lol I thought it was funny how O.J. kept mixing up pills and needles. Also, how'd the stable get jet? Stuff's made of Brahmin fecal matter. Then again, it was a dream sequence. Maybe the lines between the wasteland and the stable are starting to get blurred in his mind. Yikes, that actually adds a lot of development for O.J. in just that one bit. Also interesting that O.J. managed to get himself addicted to Med-X. It actually happened pretty much the same way Littlepip got addicted in FoE. Only Lily Bloom is O.J. Deadshot Calamity.
Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 25 . 11/5/2017
Whew! What a rush! It's good to see The Fort celebrating a victory against the raiders. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of them though. Even though the raider gangs came together here, who's to say they won't gather into a much larger clan under s fierce warlord. Then again they are raiders so they may scatter to the wastes like vermin. Either way, Blitz is gone now! ACK! I knew it had to happen though, he did say, he is a treasure hunter, a scavenger. It's not in his character to settle. I wonder if he's gonna go off and come back, or if The Guardian and O.J. are gonna go after him. I can't wait to see!

Yolo Hobo Joe chapter 24 . 11/5/2017
Great first part of the chapter! This battle getting kicked off with the explosions is really intense. I liked the scene with O.J. and popcorn. Random little humorous nods can really make a story. Now, on to the conclusion of this chapter!