Reviews for The Fever
youknees chapter 8 . 10/13
That was so hot! Omg. Frustrations. And theo is a cute owl. Hoot
youknees chapter 6 . 10/13
Hoot hoot. Hahahaha theo is hilarious. Omg. I’m excited for the letter!
youknees chapter 4 . 10/13
OMG! Draco felt that its Hermione and he’s very accepting of it!
dodiaskajka chapter 12 . 10/7
I love the way you describe everything, it feels so real! Keep up the good job! :)
jillytucson chapter 13 . 10/4
Hi there - Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I am looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for sharing!

Jilly
Oh my god I DIED laughing at the “hoot hoot”. So witty haha.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 13 . 8/19
That was hot and fun to read. Enjoyed it a lot. I hope there’s more or a sequel or something. I’m going to type this *****to me remind me what chapter I left off in case you continue. Thanks much.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 8/18
The first letter Hermione read made me cry for some reason. Her response to the first letter D wrote is funny and hot. Should be interesting. Is this a WIP? I feel I’m almost done here but I want more. I hope you have more to add. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 8/18
Drum roll..
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 8/18
Oh, dear. Here it comes I think. Next chapter. I like Theo. He could have been a good match for Hermione. But not according to the Fever I guess.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 8/18
Would be interesting if Harry got matched with a Slytherin. Might be good for him if he gets matched.;)
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 8/18
Luna and George seem like a good match. Luna seems like someone who will understand what George is going through besides her own looniness (is that a word?) I’m curious to find out who Harry ends up with.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 8/18
Sounds interesting
twigirl3 chapter 13 . 8/6
ok, so now I need a sequel. this was amzing
midnight000shadow chapter 13 . 6/22