Reviews for Off By a Single Degree: Part II
John chapter 8 . 8/30
If you have abandoned this story, please let us know with an update. I have been waiting over a year, almost 2 years for an update. If you don't want to write this anymore than that is your choice and I respect that. But I feel that since you are still writing fan fiction you should either label it as abandoned or set it up for adoption.
That being said I really enjoy this story and would like to see more, and I know many others would like to see it finished.
Blouta chapter 8 . 8/30
I can’t believe 8 chapters in, and Damon and Elena aren’t talking to each other still. And I really can’t believe that regardless of that, I still absolutely love this story! Everyone is so in character! The only other show I read fics of is Avatar because I feel like getting it right with shows is just hard. But you nailed it! My first ever TVD fic and I’m in LOVE! You’ve fixed so many things for me in this. I feel like the farther the show progressed, the worse it got and it became a mess of making Bonnie and Elena suffer needlessly.

I LOVE that Enzo is this so early. Love. Enzo was such a wonderful character, I just wished he didn’t come into the show so late. Not to mention I was furious when he died! Does Bonnie just deserve endless pain the rest of her life?! So having him here just warms my heart.

Caroline. You’ve somehow managed to get me to like a human Caroline and that’s quite the feat. She was awful the first season and is honestly just better as a vampire. I curious to see if you decide to keep her human or not. Her scene with Stefan going all ripper was so SAD! Because we all know that Stefan had such a good heart and wouldn’t have willingly done that to her. I hope getting compelled and him going hunting creates enough control that they can start fresh.

Anna! Oh my gosh, I love Anna! I loved her in the show and was so upset when she died! (Again, Jeremy and Bonnie seemed to have the WORST luck in the show) I really hope she sticks around! As in, please don’t kill her. They’re so stinkin cute together and it’s wonderful!

Grayson and Miranda. Just. Wow. I had never considered the possibility of Elena’s parents surviving and then later when we found out how involved they were in vampire hunting, I was grateful they weren’t around to kill my favorite characters. But they’re so wonderful here! They’re brave and strong and capable in a way I wasn’t expecting. I love that they’ve come around and that Enzo is now sort of part of the family. Poor guy needs it. How he’s still sane is a mystery to me. I’m looking forward to seeing their story continue.

Did I mention I love having Jenna back as well? Super curious to see if you’re planning on having her and Alaric together again.

Anddddd Katherine. Both awaiting her return and dreading it because she’s just such a good character, even if she’s completely selfish and bad.

So this review goes for both stories really, since I was too exhausted from binge reading the last one to write a proper review. I realize this hasn’t been updated in a year, but I’m hoping since by the sound of your authors notes in the first story, that you do sometimes take a year off and come back with a fabulous chapter.

Either way; life happens. I hope you’re doing well! Thank you for a fabulous story!
Kara Duchovny chapter 8 . 8/28
I've really enjoyed reading this story! The slow-burn Delena, along with the interest in the side characters keeps me invested in the story and makes it unique to other stories I've read which focus on Delena immediately and all but ignore the other characters. I hope you do continue this story!
TimeRose chapter 8 . 8/23
Please please please update this again I love this story
wiseguy123 chapter 8 . 8/15
This story is great i hope its not been abandoned.
Since it has been many months since the last chapter has been posted... has this fiction been abandoned? (Just checking on whether more can be expected, not intending to create pressure)
Gingerljf175 chapter 8 . 8/1
This series is so gooooood! The premise is different from many fanfics I’ve read and I don’t think many writers could pull it off the way you have so beautifully. I’m so excited and can’t wait for the next update!
Please update.
Thatguy18 chapter 8 . 7/25
This story is great so far , hopefully you can update soon
Anje chapter 8 . 7/4
Have really enjoyed Part 1 & thus far on Part 2.
Can't wait for more - PLEASE! update soon.
PaintingMusic14 chapter 8 . 6/25
This is so fantastically written, I'm dying for more. You have a way of writing that is hard to create; you don't have to over complicate your words or descriptions to compensate for a lack of story. You have that in spades.
I do hope your muse (and time) returns to you, I'd love to read more!
blushings chapter 1 . 6/24
This series really is SO good! Very well thought out, plotted, and characterized. The Delena, of course, is wonderful. Damon's character progression is clearly thrown in to hyperdrive because of Elena's influence early on, so a lot of the bad bad bad stuff can be avoided. I also like the Stefan/Caroline bits, even with the current backslide on that and regardless of my complete apathy towards the ship within the TV show. Jeremy and Anna were something I really liked in the show, and their shenanigans here add a nice layer to what I already have from that. I see that you haven't updated in quite a while, but I still look forward to the next installment (if/when it comes). Thank you for sharing this story with us!
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 1 . 6/18
Hoping for an update... this is one of my favourites.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 8 . 6/12
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
Lilyannenora chapter 8 . 6/12
Favorite Delena fic ever! Please, please, please, update? I really hope this fic isn't on hiatus or abandoned because that would be such a shame. Ever since I've read this fic, I've been trying to find other fics this great, but without much success I'm afraid