Reviews for Off By a Single Degree: Part II
blushings chapter 1 . 11h
This series really is SO good! Very well thought out, plotted, and characterized. The Delena, of course, is wonderful. Damon's character progression is clearly thrown in to hyperdrive because of Elena's influence early on, so a lot of the bad bad bad stuff can be avoided. I also like the Stefan/Caroline bits, even with the current backslide on that and regardless of my complete apathy towards the ship within the TV show. Jeremy and Anna were something I really liked in the show, and their shenanigans here add a nice layer to what I already have from that. I see that you haven't updated in quite a while, but I still look forward to the next installment (if/when it comes). Thank you for sharing this story with us!
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 1 . 6/18
Hoping for an update... this is one of my favourites.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 8 . 6/12
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
Lilyannenora chapter 8 . 6/12
Favorite Delena fic ever! Please, please, please, update? I really hope this fic isn't on hiatus or abandoned because that would be such a shame. Ever since I've read this fic, I've been trying to find other fics this great, but without much success I'm afraid
centrepretender chapter 8 . 6/10
Is there any chance you'll update again? This is probably my favorite Vampire Diaries fic I've ever read.
I absolutely LOVE this fic. I can’t wait for you to update!
This is cRAZY good. I wish the show followed this trajectory instead. Your writing is amazing, and I hope you end up publishing your own original fiction (I'd be first in line to get a copy of whatever you're selling).
shewillalwaysfindhim chapter 8 . 5/23
Ugh. This story is so stupidly addictive. I'm hoping you update soon! I love how you write these characters—Damon especially.
I love this fic! Off by a single degree is one of the best TVD fanfics that I have ever read. Please update soon!
songbirdgirl chapter 8 . 4/23
Hey, are you planning on continuing this fic? It's so great!
who-locked-potter chapter 8 . 4/6
Loved it! Don’t stop now, it’s getting really good
VlastaChaos chapter 8 . 3/31
Awesome chapter! I've loved every bit of this story, and I really hope you continue it soon!
ShizukaMinamoto chapter 8 . 3/25
I am loving this story very very much. I read both parts today only. I read your A/N. Now it has been months since you updated this story. No pressure to such wonderful author...But I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
50penny chapter 8 . 2/24
This story is wonderful! Your writing is very engaging, and all of the characters feel like they were pulled directly from season one. Enzo is one of my favorite characters, so I'm glad that he gets to be in on the fun early! And you make Jeremy likable, which even the show rarely ever managed to do. You clearly put a lot of time and effort into each of your chapters, and I'll look forward to the next one.
Kaltes chapter 8 . 1/18
Hard core binged both part I and II over the last two days. Just wanted to come back to say what an in depth and exceptional ride it has been! Hope to see more updates down the road no matter how slow! Just wonderful characterization and intriguing plot.