Reviews for The 'Other' Talk
haloz chapter 1 . 4/28
oooh I liked this so much! ah this is great thank you
sailormoonie17 chapter 1 . 4/14
Haha, this was great! I'd love to see a second (or third...) chapter about them confronting Sarada or Boruto (right?). heheheh
Cipher32 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
AWOKOKWOWKWKWK "I'll kill himv
Man,I'm always enjoyed reading Papasuke become overprotective
Corazon de Mazapan chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Ojal√° pudiera enviarte una nota de voz y que escucharas lo emocionada y feliz que estoy de leer esto jajaja
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This was funny!
FireWater0712 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
This is so adorable!
ra.mc.reign2437 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
we'd love to read how sasuke tells thus to naruto and naruto with hinata discussing things... and both parents discussing it with the kid.. all six of them...
Uma FicWriter chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I really love dit sooo much!
Thanks for sharing dear
xoxo
MarijaV chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! I love his reaction lmao. And Boruto omg. Since Sasuke is his sensei, I can only imagine how that ended xD
Mars chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Poor Naruto
Manawydan chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Loved this. It cracks me up a little to think about Sasuke's genuine confusion about his daughter having sex at 16. I mean it was probably the one rebellious activity that 16 year old Sasuke never gave much thought to. Honestly a little surprised Sakura didn't throw the "at least she's not leaving to become an international criminal" in his face, because damn does Sasuke not have any room to be chastising teenagers on their life decisions.
Glass Dragon's Rose chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Oh how that felt a little too close to home. The joys of being a parent to a teenage girlor in my case 2). Hilarious. Be great if you did it as a 2 shot, second with Naruto and Hinata's side..lol. Well done.
Jenniilex3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Oh man if only there was a second chapter of this I want to see naruto's reaction hahaha
Will Heins chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Oh wow what a one shot!
I really like Sasukes reactions!
Priceless! _