Reviews for The 'Other' Talk
Alpian Syahputra chapter 1 . 10/1
AWOKOKWOWKWKWK "I'll kill himv
Man,I'm always enjoyed reading Papasuke become overprotective
Corazon de Mazapan chapter 1 . 7/8
Ojal√° pudiera enviarte una nota de voz y que escucharas lo emocionada y feliz que estoy de leer esto jajaja
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 7/2
This was funny!
FireWater0712 chapter 1 . 6/18
This is so adorable!
ra.mc.reign2437 chapter 1 . 4/23
we'd love to read how sasuke tells thus to naruto and naruto with hinata discussing things... and both parents discussing it with the kid.. all six of them...
Uma FicWriter chapter 1 . 4/21
I really love dit sooo much!
Thanks for sharing dear
xoxo
MarijaV chapter 1 . 4/18
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! I love his reaction lmao. And Boruto omg. Since Sasuke is his sensei, I can only imagine how that ended xD
Mars chapter 1 . 3/12
Poor Naruto
Manawydan chapter 1 . 3/6
Loved this. It cracks me up a little to think about Sasuke's genuine confusion about his daughter having sex at 16. I mean it was probably the one rebellious activity that 16 year old Sasuke never gave much thought to. Honestly a little surprised Sakura didn't throw the "at least she's not leaving to become an international criminal" in his face, because damn does Sasuke not have any room to be chastising teenagers on their life decisions.
Glass Dragon's Rose chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh how that felt a little too close to home. The joys of being a parent to a teenage girlor in my case 2). Hilarious. Be great if you did it as a 2 shot, second with Naruto and Hinata's side..lol. Well done.
Jenniilex3 chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh man if only there was a second chapter of this I want to see naruto's reaction hahaha
Will Heins chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh wow what a one shot!
I really like Sasukes reactions!
Priceless! _
Oh, god, this was adorable! Those BoruSara feels
Oh, god, this was adorable! Those BoruSara feels
Taffy chapter 1 . 2/28
okay, this was friggen adorable lmao!