Reviews for Continuation
Anonymus Reveiwer chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
i luv 1st person ps you better not b done i will hunt you down and force you to write;)
Squirrelbait the Third chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
good fic!
Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This hilarious! Had me in a bloody riot it did lol!
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
more chapters please.,... please?
padfootsdaughter125 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
A brilliant start to the story I especially loved the part " says stuff it to Mr Padfoot" Priceless!
trixie-pixie-luvzhp-106 chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
How often do you update? Please hurry this story is starting to get a plot!

lol Just kidding!

I'm really starting to enjoy tyour fanfic so please write more soon.
schlimazel chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Hey you up there! I highly doubt you are reading this, as it's been a year since you've updated. This is an excellent story, and I would be looking forward to more if you'd only write it. I'll be chhecking back on occasion to see if you do bother, though it won't surprise me if you don't.
iolah chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
wow. its interesting. please update soon.
Tamashii-Ryu chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO EAT YOU!
SarahRoseBlack chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
That is very odd. I never thought a curse could revolve around the Marauders map. However I still like the story! Sirius Black is obviously (from my name) one of my favorite characters. Skips off to read next chapter. CHEERS!
SarahRoseBlack chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I really liked it. A few grammar errors to fix...and the simple fact that the Marauders indeed wanted others to find their map. I believe Sirius or Lupin said they would've loved to luer other students out of the school. Mainly students like them. I think Lupin told Harry when he saw Harry had the map. Anyway, very well written. Just fix your grammar errors and I'd say it's very good. I'm off to read the next chapter! Cheers!
NeverDust chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
lmao. good chapter.
HPbookworm22 chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
heyhey! good story! please continue!
pRoNgSMoOnYPaDfOoT chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
er...this is kind of second it's a good story! remus isn't that quiet- let him be abit more mischevious! write more!
Lils chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Great job! I was a little confused at first, but after reading what the Marauders said. It was a lot easier!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »