Reviews for The Captain's Woman
Verity Jet chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Hi Lessa Soong, Verity Jet here.
So, I am pretty much new on here, so please excuse the fact that I am making a review on a story that was written in 2003. This review is not so much on the last chapter, but on the whole story itself. I loved your story. As a Star Trek fan, I have always loved Data in The Next Generation. When I read this, it was, to tell the truth, something that I thought was absolutely amazing. The plot is spectacular, and I love how you wrote all the conflict. I really did not see any mistakes, except for just a few spelling and grammar errors. We all have some.
I am totally in love with this fanfiction story, and if someone could actually publish one, I would recommend this is in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I have never heard of such a thing happening, sadly. I personally had so many feels from this story, and I thank you for writing one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my life.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Very cute story. Well written, some funny moments and some set backs. A little like a good romantic comedy (but with a better plot).
nathasa39 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
se que hace mucho tiempo de este fic pero creo que debo decirle que me ha encantado, lo he leído varias veces y me gustaría que algún día escribiese una secuela para ver el avance de esta relación,es una historia muy dulce y cargada de mucha tensión entre sus saludo
frisco21 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
I have been a long time fan of TNG, but this was my first voyage into Star Trek Fanfic. I am so glad my first story was yours, I loved it. I have always loved Data and to read about him falling in love was wonderful. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Usually OC romances are not my thing, but this one drew me in.

I'm glad I found this.

I look forward to reading your other stories,especially knowing the quality of your work.

I hope in the future you post more.
Barooq chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Well characterized romantic story about Data.
SteerpikeSister chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
its one in the morning, and its your fault. amazing, bloody wonderful story! i loved your OC, and want a sequel!

your Data is fine, brilliant wonderful and dead sexy!

only hoped for a more, er, descriptive end! ;)
Amy chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
I just stayed up half the night reading this story and it was fantastic. You captured everything so wonderfully. Your attention to detail is to be commended. Please, I urge you to consider writing a sequel. There are plenty of issues that I think could be addressed in a sequel; the challenges posed from this change in their relationship, the new doctor, maybe more about Teagan's past, questions as to where this relationship is going (i.e. has Teagan even considered the fact that they cannot have children? Does she want children?). What does Commander Brent and his wife name their daughter? What happens with Ash and Lauralee and the rest of the ship? Please, I want to know.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is good.
q.thews chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
I doubted it was too OC... it was not... too much :-)

I doubted it was too fast... but it slowed down just in the following chapter.

I thought it was not mentioned the "problem" of his nature and ut was addressed several times in successive chapters.

q.thews chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
We are going fast!

Loved the cat name thing.

q.thews chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow, it seems he has done a really good job with his interpersonal skills and even with the emotional chip to be so good ;-)

I have some doubts he is going to be a little too much OC but we will see.

Brooklyn Jay Kid chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
Awsome story can't wait for a sequal just don't make us wait till chapter 9 for a hug LOL! But loved it. :-)
JabberW00kie chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
I can hardly believe that this gorgeous story only had fifteen reviews! I think that you did a wonderful job of portraying how Data would handle a post-emotion chip romance. I also like that you gave your main character faults- you didn't just wipe over her personality in favor of making her some sort of faceless 'wonderwoman'. And your use of complementary characters (such os Dr. Jewel and Teagan's musician friend) was very clever as well. Jewel reminded me of McCoy from the origional series, actually- I loved him, but at the same time his constant guilt-tripping accusing of the other characters made me want to smack him. Good job, and thanks for writing!
ChaosCarlos chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
Don't see many stories about Data being a Captain, but I'm very glad that this is one of them and that it's very, very excellent.

You had me worried during the last two chapters that you'd pull a Casanova on us and leave them both heart broken, BUT you didn't and I'm incredibly greatful. I can't stand sad endings when it comes to Data.

Anyway, this story gets a 10/10Lightyears rating from me.

Live Long And Prosper.