Reviews for Through The Eyes
fangirl0012345 chapter 6 . 11/16
Aaaaaah omg this story is so cool! I was hooked from the prologue!
Guest1 chapter 6 . 11/5
Whoops, apologies, it was 5 chapters plus a prologue hehe -
Guest1 chapter 6 . 11/5
I read through the seven chapters and it’s fantastic! I usually wouldn’t be so attached to an OC but Erin is making an exception, I really enjoy her interactions with the Doctor and everyone else, and her character is something much different (in a good way!) than many others I’ve read before, something that keeps me hooked to come back to read again. Keep up the awesome work! (So if the Doctor remembers Amy and Rory, that universe sort of happened for him right, but then everything restarted again? Sorry, timey wimey stuff is confusing...)
That's Balderdash chapter 6 . 11/4
This is flippin amazing! As always!
Tina. And. Maxwell chapter 5 . 10/27
I NEED MORE THIS IS LIFE!
lostiesgirl chapter 1 . 8/25
You've made me intriged. I'm kinda surprised at how well you've managed to explain most of the Eleventh Doctor's era in just a few short paragraphs.

And I can't wait to read more.
thermoloser chapter 4 . 8/14
Oh, this story is brilliant.

Genuinely, truly brilliant. Like I don't remember a time when I've enjoyed reading a fic on here this much. Erin is a breath of fresh air and the little seeds you plant through-out are so promising (the American teaching her to pick locks? please tell me that's Jack.) You've really made the last two episodes your own and the work you're putting into the beginning of their friendship/relationship is paying off. They've got a great, natural chemistry going on that makes their interactions fun to read instead of repetitive like other stories who shove in an oc in the place of a canon character. I can't wait to see Erin's decisions and development as she goes through more adventures with the Doctor, and can I just say I love how god damn compassionate she is? She takes the time to evaluate their actions instead of getting caught up in the glamour of time-travel, such as looking back at the hand she had to play in letting Prisoner Zero die even though she knows there was no alternative. It makes her so incredibly human - the good sort, the kind that encourages others to do better. I'm glad that seems to be a solid trait of her character and I can't wait to read more.
ShiroKuroe chapter 4 . 7/28
This is great. I'm really going to enjoy reading this. But then assuming River did happen, and she was Melody Pond, who would she be in this AU? Because River and the Library must've happened. Thank you for writing, I had a great time reading this.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 4 . 7/28
"Yeah, but you usually smell like that, so I wasn't going to mention it."
Ha!

I really like Erin. :)

I'm going to really enjoy reading this story, I think.
Thank you for writing it.
exhausteddoggo chapter 2 . 3/12
It's a great start and I can't wait for what you have planned next! It's an interesting concept you've set up for this story and it'd be a pleasure to see what these two will be up to