Reviews for Through The Eyes
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 7 . 6/26
Love this story, it's so unique that i can't wait to see what happens! :D
nearlyheadlesspotter chapter 7 . 4/15
I love this so much!
Cashagon chapter 7 . 4/8
Oh, good. You fixed it! I'm terrible at reading code. :P Glad to see you back. :) Question, is Brother Kaleb Erin's future son? Or related to her in any way what so ever? I know, assuming he's like River Song is dumb and obvious. But he could be like Colonel Orson Pink, a very distant descendant. Other than Erin finding Kaleb sort of familiar, there really isn't much proof to back up my theory.

Cash is out. Peace!
Rosealyn chapter 7 . 4/8
Okay, let me just start by gushing over how utterly FANTASTIC this is. I've never read a story like yours before. You're the first author that I've seen do anything about the paradox loophole that never got explained on Trenzalore. And you tell this story in such a way that it's so immersing. I absolutely adore this. Words cannot express the awesomeness of this! It makes me want to embarrass even fangirls with such a squeal of pure love to this story!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 7 . 4/7
Lovely story! Excellent read!

Oh, I'm loving this! As brilliant as usual!

Glad you were able to sort out the formatting thing! Definitely worth the wait, I believe.

Thank you for writing!
handcrusher chapter 7 . 4/7
eyyyyyy, its been fixed! oh my gosh, this chapter has got me so pumped! i absolutely love what youre doing w this fic, and its so cool to see all the differences that erin has brought- even when following the basic plotlines of the episodes, you arent just recounting the original scenes and script word for word, which a lot of fics might do when adding a new character to the mix. youve totally made this au (?) your own and i love iitttt. i adore erin and i adore cooperrr. im so excited for the next chapter omggg- im itching to find out how kaleb fits into all of this, cos hes definitely shady af, and omg with this chapter, DANG- without amy and rory, river is no longer here and it only makes the mystery of who kaleb is SO MUCH MYSTERIOUS, and i cant wait to see how their futures would unfold with erin and co here. ahhh, and omg, the lil ref to the wifi episode, is that going to go anywhere?!(is that something to do with the timelines?) im so friggin hyped for this story, and i have so many questions, but i guess ill have to wait for the next update lol. I LOVE THIS- thank you for the fantastic read 3
TheBlueRiver chapter 7 . 4/7
um. What's wrong with the chapter?
handcrusher chapter 7 . 4/7
im so excited for the new chapter! although, i think there's something wrong with the formatting, cos theres a load of code (?) thats there- im not sure if its just me, but i was so sad that i couldnt read it properly
sam chapter 1 . 1/28
this fic is a gem, totally engaging, brilliant characterisation. cant wait to see what else you have planned, please update soon!
Reader chapter 6 . 1/12
Oh my god this story is amazing! I LOVE Eirin, she is great! And I also love how you write the episodes, great job!

Can't wait to read more, this is the best doctor who OC fanfic I've ever read!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
I simply cannot wait to read more! This is brilliant and I just love how you portrayed Erin
fangirl0012345 chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Aaaaaah omg this story is so cool! I was hooked from the prologue!
Guest1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Whoops, apologies, it was 5 chapters plus a prologue hehe -
Guest1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
I read through the seven chapters and it’s fantastic! I usually wouldn’t be so attached to an OC but Erin is making an exception, I really enjoy her interactions with the Doctor and everyone else, and her character is something much different (in a good way!) than many others I’ve read before, something that keeps me hooked to come back to read again. Keep up the awesome work! (So if the Doctor remembers Amy and Rory, that universe sort of happened for him right, but then everything restarted again? Sorry, timey wimey stuff is confusing...)
That's Balderdash chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
This is flippin amazing! As always!