Reviews for Gate-Crashers
Pharies chapter 8 . 4/29
This was fun! I loved the support shown and mild drama. Good job.

~Tori
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 8 . 3/28
I'm confused. i thought the redhead Blaise was with was Ginny?

but this story was really cute. i knew that as i saw this i had to read it and i am glad i did.
Alice1420 chapter 1 . 2/16
Hoy estaba un poco depriomida, dormi mal, el dia esta horrible, hace frio y no tengo ningun animo de trabajar...

Hasta que encontre esta historia, justo lo que necesitaba para alegrar mi dia... como siempre tus historias son geniales...
gabbergabcat chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Loved it!
lsdlv chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Love this kind of fic
SnowFaery chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Blaise is such a smooth talker. And that's an endearment. lol. Gosh! this story is light and adorable. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the story!
Alytiger chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Blaise is such a little shit. I love him XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I just love al of your work! You make the each dramione story unique and completely different from any other writer! I'd love to see your take on a veela or marriage law story you would absolute kill it with awesomeness!
AlexiaAurora chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
That was very amazingly written!
Falquoise chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Such an amazing beginning! Can't wait to read more.
roon0 chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
Awesome chapter.
pianomouse chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
Thank you for sharing your fantastic story with us. I love that when I pick your stories, I can guarantee a great read.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Aw how amazing! I love all of your work! I was wondering if you'd ever do a veela or marriage law piece? I bet it would be amazing! Everything you touch is just so good! :D have a wonderful day! xoxo
XLyraMalfoyX867 chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
I liked all the threats especially Pansy's when she said that she would hunt Hermione down and make her regret the day she ever joined the wizarding world. Harry's was good as well it was what one of my friends did to my ex-boyfriend and they did end up having three stitches on their forehead.
xXLovelyLexxiXx chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
I love so many of your stories and this one was so charmingly perfect. I hope one day you'll consider writing a sequel about Hermione's wedding and their families all meeting.