Reviews for Blades in Motion
jessica chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
I'm back...this story is just as good as I remember it.
cartoonking10749 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Nice touching story.

I really like Jack's character and his interaction with his friends-especially with Ayame. I like the idea of this chemistry.

I loved his little memorial and that Galuda will name his son Jack.

It's beautiful, but sad that Jack died to save his friends, but it clearly shows all that he is not a knife-wielding psychopath, but a human-like hero willing to die to protect those he holds dearest-that includes shinies I suppose.
ENGetY chapter 26 . 2/2/2007
[ NO jack died! Wa!
ENGetY chapter 15 . 2/2/2007
I'm back! From school! ;] Eww I dont wanna hear about her story. Oh wells hope something happens with Jack and stuff.
ENGetY chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
I'm not to fond of them finding about Kraken but i'm much more interested on what will happen to Jack, Accel, and Ayame if they keep going. Heh and like always you add that small humor that just makes me smile at the end ;). I'll read the rest tommorow cya! I gotta sleep for school.
ENGetY chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
Whoa I just realized something. There is something about Ayame that Jack has something towards her. What is it? I know it's something important. Why'd he laugh? If they are lost why? He found the stone! Hopefully. Time to read the next chappy!
ENGetY chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
Ah good chapter. I liked how you made his personality blend in the words he is saying, it's pretty hard to do that. Though I wonder... Kraken is invincible? I never knew that.
ENGetY chapter 11 . 2/1/2007
Whoa! I was about to say! I didn't want anyone dying in this story! Is Accel alright! Dang other Jack is just way too powerful! How can they defeat him!
ENGetY chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Ahh! Jacks a loose! No way! This is bad! That means... Jack could be blamed for what happened or whats going to happen to Rouge! Uh Oh thats bad! Ah and you made the passionate scene with Ayame and Accel here and there! I'm all woozy now! What will happen? Will it be a fluke or will it be bum bum bum! Ahh you are too good at this dramatic stuff!
ENGetY chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
No! It's the "other Jack"! I like how you delibirately made the scenes in correct order. As in the fight, to destroy the happy mood and turn it into a concentrating one and then to establish Rouge's thought and end off with the "lone red eye" scene.
ENGetY chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Oh! Now I know the story! So after that happened he wished for another Jack that was much stronger and has the Power Stone. Hehhe I still like how you add the funny parts in it. This time my reviews will be a little shorter so I won't disturb you or other reviewers. Great story! Next chapter for me! Jack is also my other fave character ;).
ENGetY chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
Hahah him blackmailing Gourmand! Hahah they are like all hating on Accel! Oh god this was funny to! Granny was the first one to walk through; smiling towards the Brit. Falcon shuddered and carried on to the next guest. “My home is your home.” He said. “Falcon you devil, this isn’t your house.” Rouge chuckled.“Um, I hate to sound ignorant or stupid, but who’s Jack?” Accel asked. “To continue, Jack claims that his duplicate emerged from a power stone.” Falcon began. “This would make ‘Other Jack’ rather dangerous, even for myself.” He winked at Julia, but then noticed a hand projected in the air. He slumped. “Question, Mr. Accel?” Man! Where do you come up with this stuff! It's so funny!
ENGetY chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
Oh my god! You've done it again! "An American!" Hahaha! Falcon sighed. He glanced at Rouge, Galuda and Ayame. And then at Accel. “Jack the Slayer and Rootin Tootin Tex. This will turn up well.”

God that cracked me up! Yeah but how about Ryoma or the other people? Guess they won't be here. Darn. Was hoping for Ryoma. Haha he's gonna enroll Gourmand to some army!
ENGetY chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Wo Galuda! This is just great! Greatness! I seriously appreciate your writing. It's the best i've ever seen. Now I realize why I no one reads my stories. It's because there are so many other interesting stories out there! I like it! Hmm... so now that it comes to past does that mean... you will reveal how Jack, Galuda, Falcon all met each other in the "long time ago" flashback kind of way? Hopefully you did in your other chapters. Time to find out!
ENGetY chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Yes! Accel! Yay! I so far am your biggest fan! Wo your writing is awesome! That was funny though! Hes a train rob...conductor. Hahaha! You are too good at this! Accels my fave character ;).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »