Reviews for Just Another Muggle
Jareth'sQueen chapter 10 . 4/7/2017
You don't have to say "wavy-haired witch" or "blond-haired wizard" every single time. We know what they look like. Love the Jareth shout-out, though.
AislingIsobel chapter 10 . 4/7/2017
I've read this like 500 times during editing and writing it and tweaking it, but I still love more and more! I love the way we worked together bouncing ideas off one another and just the excitement of a couple fangirls coming together writing such a great piece! Thank you once again for letting me write with you and I can't wait to do it again! Love you, love this, love them, and love us!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
love this! that kiss was pretty fucking hot! and I love Dahlia!
Masked.Lee chapter 9 . 3/28/2017
Pls pls pls stop this torture is the 28th of march and I need more of this story aggghhhh!

Sincerely a fan
jessnoland chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
I'm loving the idea for this story. The writing is wonderful as well. So happy to come across this!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
I am enjoying this story. Thanks for the update! HG4eva
AislingIsobel chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
I loved how you ended this! That want, you could feel it in his words to her. I feel kinda like a creep, like I'm spying on them from some window during such an intimate moment. I feel like I'm in the room! The play fight was beautiful, so cute and I can totally picture Draco being that playful with a partner. AH! I love this fic so much! Keep up the amazing work my friend!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
completely agree with aislingisobel...and love it more and more.
AislingIsobel chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Oh! My! Gawd! I think this is by far my favorite chapter! I love Draco! So sneaky and charming abd adorable! When he carried her to his bed, his speech, so much love! Totally fangirling over it! Love your writing, just brilliant! Keep it up doll, I look forward to more!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
lol! love it!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
love it!
AislingIsobel chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
Ah! I love it! I mentioned it before, the push and pull they both have, playful little barbs and then the genuine affection for each other they both try to hide. I love how mych detail you give it, Draco's struggle with his feelings and attraction for Hermione is palpable. Great chapter and lovely setting! Keep up the fantastic work my friend and thank you for all the love! It is much appreciated. Love you!
AislingIsobel chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww! First thank you for the wonderful and lovely shout out, much appreciated doll!

Second - such a great chapter, it's so sweet and salty in parts. The push and pull between them is so perfect, just how you would think it would be. The scene in the Slytherin room, so good! The quiet and almost reverent attitude they have for one another is great and you can feel the tension! Just fantastic work my lovely! Keep it up and I love my story-mas present!
RenesmeeS26 chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
loving it! redeemer Draco is wonderful *sighs*
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
ugh! the chapter wasn't long enough! more please!