Reviews for Jinmirai, Mai Kaitou
R Amythest chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
aww, sweet. . . *sniff*

ya know, when I was at Maya Kaiba's (my friend's) house, we played a game- ABCs of pairings that are ridiculous but have a bit of evidence.

.,.man, I should've thought up this.

that was cool .
Liviania chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
REviEW! I love the power of that one word.. Gee, this review has nothing to do with the story.

Livi
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Too bad he just wanted to snatch a card with some passwords for Kaiba Corp. off Mokuba! Heh heh. . . it's a bit fun to be a killjoy, but I'm sorry all this went to waste! The dubbers messed it up.

Ryou the Maniac: She's been reading too much of me! It made her mean! *giggles in his freakish way*
Daluci chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh... *reads with wide eyes* Oh oh oh... Evil Mokuba! Very very very very -very- well written... The only problem I have is... Bakura and Ryou just -go- together, you know? But the way you're writing... I may actually accept Mokuba as a valid partner for Bakrua.. Scary... Oh please continue with it! Please please please!
Rhelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
_ I love freaky Mokuba fics. He's not as innocent as everyone thinks. And actually, I kind of like the Yami Bakura/Mokuba touch. In a VERY weird way.

But Ryou/Bakura still owns you all.

Anyway, this reminds my a lot of one of my fics, "More Than You Think You Are." Killer Mokubas are so kawaii ;;
Marie9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
*exhales*.wow.I was holding my breath through that and just now realized it.

Let me start by giving you what seems like an odd comment, but is really one of the biggest compliments I could ever give you. I actually sat down and read this the whole way through.

Normally with shonen-ai 'fics, especially one-shots, the writing gets too cutesy (or deteriorates in quality) towards the end. Not so here; the writing was so taut, dark and gritty that the words seemed to have a texture to them, something rough that you could reach out and touch. (BOY, did I just sound odd.)

This was completely new, interesting and origianl twist on Mokuba! Incredible job!
0.0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was very bizarre, and very well written. Creepily so. I'm not normally a supporter in any way of shounen-ai, but, wow, was this good.