Reviews for Muraki's Untitledness
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This fic is really brilliant! It's the one of the best humour YnM fics I've ever read. There's only one bad point - it's so little! ) Well, I think it's really good to bring your mood up at the end of a day!
Tristana chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOVE IT! *fangirl squealing happily* Well, Muraki is so insane that he has to write some weird fanfics! Even if it seems that Oriya would do a better job... Poor Muraki. *hug the creepy sadist doctor* I don't know why, but imagining Muraki with 'shojo bubbles' or as a chibi is kind of scaringly (sp?) cute.

Once, I spent a whole afternoon discussing with a friend about one possible lemon (and Voldemort's pink nightgowns)...

A blush monster chewed on his head... actually, I imagine a reddish stuff with enormous jaws clinging at cute Oriya's head. *smack the monster* Don't you dare touch MY Ori-chan!

Oriya *glaring*: Excuse me?

Anyway, I love pointless stuff! Especially this one! (But I would like to read Oriya's lemon too... *pouts*
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ok.. now THAT was funny stuff.
zoomboom chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Man, this was so good ! , I love basicly every Muraki/Oriya

story so it's not very hard to plese me , but stil , this one was just so light! - it realy broght my mood up !
Space Panda chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
To answer your question, brunet is the male form of brunette! Very funny! Chibi Happy Muraki scared me a bit, but...
dragonsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was funny. Especially the part where Muraki sees that Oriya wrote a Tsu/His pairing! LOL! I like the fact that they are writing fanfiction, even though they are original material. Very cool _
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
(grins) yep, brunette can! (I looked it up in the dictionary when I saw it...) Everyone's really OOC, but that, I guess, was kinda the point- I like alot. Funny. (laughs)
Kurohi Tatsaki chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I think "brunette" can SO be used to describe males because I use it as such all the time! Man, Muraki, the writer. I love the cuteness! Oriya's gonna have a nice time, ne? -

-KT
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
no, it's brunet for males. French, see. I loved it although I can't even IMAGINE Muraki chibified... Good job!
Midnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hehehe! I love it! I'm trying...hehehehe... not to hehehe... fall...hehe over! *done and did in a fit of laughter* AHAHAHA! Keep up the good work!
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
lmao!

write more soon, ne?
MilleFeuille chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Heh very nice and very cute. I laughed my arse off for a good 5 minutes when I read the line about rabid bunnies...XP It somehow was insanely funny to me; you know how it is with words you think are funny. P
katachresis chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh god... *.* that was priceless. I'm in love XD *favorites*
Mechanical Cerberus chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
OOh GOD! As much as I hate Muraki; that was HILARIOUS! I loved it! You know how unimaginably HARD it is to write when someone's looking over your shoulder? Anyhow; very CUTE! *grins*
Roxane1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I didn't think Muraki would write fictions including himself... How vain. But it was so funny that I forgive him !

Roxane