Reviews for Sojourn
KaffeeKonsum chapter 6 . 6/22/2019
Lucky me, what a gem!
I took some time to relish the previous chapters like delicious sweets. Now, I'm excited and hope for more. Time is not an issue, quality matters!
LLAP and thank you for sharing
*sends cookies from Germany*
mrjayde chapter 6 . 6/10/2019
Enjoying this story. Superb writing, particularly the prose which flows really nicely. Lhir is a truly likeable character and a departure from the highly confident officers we tend to see on Starfleet ships. Definitely rooting for her. Would love to see more members of this crew, particular Vulcans who are among my favorite and who have been given a bit of a poor rep, I think, in Trek.

Looking forward to more.
Wildblume chapter 6 . 6/3/2019
Oooooo, this is getting quite some suspense! The murder cases in Trek are too rare, it's good to read one!

I admire your ability with the 'techno babble', it's very well done and fluid to read, I can hear this in my head like it's a real episode on the screen.
Wildblume chapter 5 . 5/30/2019
This is getting really interesting, I hope you update! :)
Wildblume chapter 2 . 5/30/2019
the conflict between Vinak and Lhir is interesting!
Wildblume chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
I love how you introduce the characters, eager to read more...
sitlux01 chapter 5 . 11/26/2018
Omg! I haven't even read it yet! But I'm so so so so so so happy that you finally uploaded another chapter I'm glad I had this on alerts!
sitlux01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Damn it! This was so good why did you have to stop!?
sitlux01 chapter 4 . 6/26/2018
This is amazing! I wish there was more to read.
Cathy Kley chapter 4 . 3/13/2018
Enjoying so far. Hope you are feeling better. Did I understand correctly there is more to this chapter? If soooooooo, pleeeeeeeeease can we read it?
LORIOVER50 chapter 4 . 1/16/2018
THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY. I AM HOPING FOR MORE. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Casey Tyler chapter 4 . 1/9/2018
So happy to see that you're continuing this! Sorry to hear about your RL issues; I know how frustrating that can be to have things keep getting in the way of writing. (Hence my own slowness in updating stories...) But it's certainly nice to see another chapter of this posted. I'm really liking all the characters so far and can't wait to see what sort of adventures they have.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
Yeah it's a great sorry a good build up but come on dude. What the hell!
Please finish it
Casey Tyler chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
I'm really liking this so far. All the characters are interesting and I love that you've added a new species as well. (At least, I don't remember there being an alien like Lihr in canon Trek?) I already like most of the characters, which is unusual for me as I generally take a while to warm up to OCs. The writing is also very smooth and wonderfully paced. The dialogue sounds natural. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
T'Christina chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
Such smooth writing- what a pleasure.