Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
feauxen chapter 33 . 11/25
For one, Harry doesn’t know about Hagrid‘s connection to the acromantulas in this story. For two, Hagrid wasn’t involved in Harry‘s detention in the forbidden forest, as he had been sacked by that point in the dropped timeline.
Jazzielady76 chapter 78 . 11/22
Love it! Thank you for sharing!
Jazzielady76 chapter 36 . 11/21
YAY!
Jazzielady76 chapter 35 . 11/21
OMG! Harry has the worst luck!
Jazzielady76 chapter 8 . 11/19
Sorry about my previous comment. The ending got me so flustered I wrote only wtf haha. I was not expecting that gory end! anyways, great work so far!
Jazzielady76 chapter 6 . 11/19
Wtf
Smartyul chapter 78 . 11/13
This was literally amazingly done.
Vkw10 chapter 78 . 11/8
My apologies for not reviewing before, but your story was too good to stop between chapters. I’ve been reading Harry Potter fan fiction for more than a decade and this story is in the top ten for originality while staying true to the HP universe. When people are portrayed differently from the books, the story indicated why Harry perceived them differently. You sidelined a number of characters I dislike, but you didn’t bash them; they just weren’t relevant in this context. I like the way you handled Hermione and Neville, giving them important roles as Harry’s connection to a normal life and reasons to stay sane, without making either of them centerpieces of the story.

One of my favorite moments was Harry feeding the dragon peanut butter. It’s a horrific scene in many ways, yet anyone familiar with peanut butter can understand how it clings to the mouth and can taste it as it clogs the dragon’s throat. I can’t imagine a pure blood wizard using peanut butter, but it’s the ideal substance for choking a dragon.

Other favorite scenes include Harry’s realization that he’s lost his tentative friendship with Oliver, Adrian’s stepping forward to save the other Slytherins and Harry’s berserker rage when he died, Harry’s relief that Dennis went into Gryffindor, Harry’s deal with Snape over the basilisk and his musing on Dumbledore’s bargaining skills, Adrian’s comment to Harry that he might not have been able to stick to his principles if he had lived longer and dealt with more pressure, and too many others to list. The last two chapters were well done, with Malfoy carefully positioning himself as neutral, Snape telling Harry that the longer he stayed the greater the chance he’d kill a student, and Harry demonstrating his respect for Hermione’s intellect while encouraging her to flout stupid laws.

Thank you for writing and posting.
xRedAce chapter 78 . 11/8
Amazing story. Don't know how else to say it :)
Neal aka Lowkojr chapter 78 . 11/6
I stopped reading Harry Crow to read this, it was the right choice. This story is so much better. Thank you for writing this story, it was amazing
good sor
gabzep chapter 78 . 11/2
This was a great story! Never a boring chapter. And even though I didn't really feel the love connect between Harry and Hermione, I do believe she was the only one for him. I don’t think anyone else would understand him the way she does and I could see her falling for a guy like him.
gabzep chapter 35 . 10/31
I don’t know why but this death made me cry! The others were sad, sure but this one?! Maybe it was the fact that he was actually being helped and all the deaths around him.

He so called it.
Arkodian chapter 78 . 10/31
This fic is amazing! I was so drawn in I breezed through it in about half a day. Your way of setting everything up was brilliant! And all the plot developments were really interesting and well-thought-out. Not to mention your writing style was good too.
Thank you so much for writing this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28
I like the fast pace speed of your fic and I genuinely like how your plot progressed the only thing is I think you should have fleshed out and developed more characters in your fic like most HP fics. But that's what makes your fic unique and if you did that and added that to your plot it would have made your fic close to perfect. Great job.
3,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »