Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
greenking13 chapter 78 . 7/17
I have to admit, this was a very very good story. Before reading this I was assuming that you were going to have an OP harry since he could basically die and keep all his knowledge and just do stupid stuff. But you made him always seem to be striving to a new thing, and you've also made him more human by acknowledging just what he loses every reset.

The ending was nice as well, usually fanfic writers have a 10 years later and Harry has 8 children. Admittedly your Harry was pretty damaged, but you still made a very sweet ending.
workmans-02 chapter 18 . 7/13
awesome
Mr. 16384 chapter 78 . 7/12
Really exciting thriller of a story. Needed a proofing pass here and there, but as a whole, it was a gripping story that felt like a rollercoaster.
Sat down and read the whole thing in one go.
Despite the "hero can't lose" premise, you managed to keep things feeling like they could go horribly, horribly wrong throughout. Great stuff. Ends on a satisfying note.
lipasnape chapter 53 . 7/11
I am rereading this story after a long time. I am glad that I don't remember many details, so things are tense and openended again. Excellent, excellent story. Bravo again.
GL chapter 31 . 7/10
sharing with snape lol
Were you typing this on a smartphone or something? Autocorrect is the only reason I can see why you'd repeatedly fuck up and interchange "dementor" with "tormentor" in the same chapter multiple times at random.
Jaxsprat chapter 36 . 7/8
the patronus scene is gorgeous, brought tears to my eyes
aroy924 chapter 1 . 7/8
Great story! What a gem find. Can’t wait to read any of your other works. Thank you!
shen0 chapter 78 . 7/7
I can tell you've put so much thought and work into this story. Your creativity really shines. Thanks for creating this story.
Riddle Wraith chapter 78 . 7/7
I absolutely loved this. Thank you for the fantastic story.
Wentley chapter 78 . 6/30
An exceptional story. Thank you so much for the fascinating read.
OMG! I've only read the first chapter and its captivating. Fantastic start!
tanithlipsky chapter 78 . 6/25
fantastic
Normal guy chapter 78 . 6/25
Bravo loved every second of it!
HPforeverandever chapter 78 . 6/25