Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
Andante825 chapter 2 . 2/10
Incredible fic. Brutal, but incredible. The stark writing goes well with Harry's character and makes the deaths a bit easier to read (although this is still an unusually intense story). Other character deaths are genuinely sad, and I cried at the "Kings Cross" scene. The climactic scene (and character reactions) made perfect sense given the buildup. Don't want to include spoilers, but there is so much to admire here. Well done.
Loghain Mac Tir chapter 78 . 2/7
I loved it, thank you so much.
Debate4life chapter 78 . 2/6
All the hearts. A beautiful story, well wrapped up. Bette plot than I’ve seen in some actual books. Most, even. I hope to read more from you in future.
wolfstars chapter 78 . 2/2
A great read!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 78 . 2/1
I think this just may have been the best fanfic I've ever read. And that's not somethibtg I've ever said before.

I literally could not stop reading. I think I may have left a comment on one chapter, but most of the time I was i nto much of a rush to get to the next chapter. This was a perfect blend of time travel, Dark!Harry, and super awesome Harry. His relationship with Hermjone was also blessedly real and believable.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.
This was really excellent! Please write more long stories like this! Maybe get into the some Fallout fics or HP/Fallout fics!
wsbenge chapter 78 . 1/31
I read the story straight through, and enjoyed the Ground Hog Day resets.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 36 . 1/31
That. Was. Amazing!
Bumpkin chapter 78 . 1/29
This is an amazing epic, I loved it. :D

thanks so much for sharing and keep penning,
Marns
~pN
aroshan890 chapter 78 . 1/28
Awesome story. I don’t care about his house and I actually liked it.
gurbnogfen chapter 78 . 1/28
just binged this in a couple hours instead of sleeping and damn. just damn. it was one hell of a ride
"Hey ShayneT" called out an unknown voice. Shayne turned towards the voice.

"Imperio" hissed a menacing voice. Shayne's eyes rolled up and his body grew slack.

"You will write another Harry Potter story. And you will do it soon" hissed out the voice. Shayne nodded listlessly.

With a soft pop the figure apparated away. Shaking himself slightly Shayne continued his way, his mind going over the plot of the new Harry Potter story he was planning on writing.
I hope you don't off Black.
I fucking love the house you chose and the reasoning for it
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 77 . 1/23
Correction: 'Then an errant bus sped down the hill, through the beach and over Harry. When he came to ...'

(Sometimes when you post reviews in ffnet, words seem to disappear in thin air!)
2,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »