Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
Luthien'sLight chapter 3 . 11/26
A fascinating theory and excellently written — at least till now. You have me hooked!
Lilyenia chapter 29 . 11/18
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet but "A wizard or witch who could speak Parseltongue was known as a Parselmouth." Not the other way around.
TheMultiRounderG chapter 78 . 11/16
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I cannot put into words how amazing this story is. I finished it in a day, it had me hooked all the way. 12/10.
viewing civilian chapter 78 . 11/10
Indescribably happy I found this. I’d been feeling major disappointment with the Harry Potter section of FF but you’ve given me an odd sense of fulfillment for reading this. So happy with how this turned out, you’re writing is amazing.

Wishing you all the luck on any future projects, original or not. Great work
OMSdigifan64 chapter 78 . 11/8
Great story, read it all in one sitting. Great author 5 stars :)
Grimm Magician chapter 1 . 11/1
Holy fuck are the deaths, killings and factions in this story actually absurd bullshit...
TBWL713 chapter 78 . 10/13
A lot of inconsistencies and slight Plot-Armour for Harry, especially in the final fight but the beginning was good and the ending was very nice. 7/10.
TBWL713 chapter 74 . 10/13
That was the most bs fight I've seen in a good while. Are you really trying to tell me that Voldemort would be fooled by a redirected sonorous charm? That he would not know a way around that? That he is unable to dispel a bit of smoke? That he doesn't know the soul revelation charm? That he would verbalize the summoning charm? I don't know what you did here but It was not good.
TBWL713 chapter 68 . 10/13
"She was at much at risk for being captured as he was", you clearly trying to force Hermione into Harry's situation in an attempt to make her not seem like a bitch who needs to be involved in everything and must know everything. If you want her involved you could have at least come up with a valid reason that you have shown evidence in the past for. Saying that she is at MUCH risk as he was is ridiculous. He has died 10 times in 4 years and the worst thing to happen to her was getting caught in the face by a tooth-growing curse in a schoolyard duel.
TBWL713 chapter 60 . 10/12
I notice that you contradict yourself a lot or just forget what you have already said. In a previous chapter, you stated that he could take the average Death Eater but would probably lose against the more powerful ones. You also said that Moody (Barty Crouch Jr) wasn't holding back in their training sessions anymore yet here you clearly state that, in terms of combat, he is at 6th-year, maybe 7th-year level. You said that he is essentially 2 years older as well. So he should be a very well-trained, extremely experienced 6th year who is obsessed with combat and survival and yet he is at the level of the average untrained, sheltered 6th-year? Makes no sense.
That was poorly done. Harry is slythering, not gryffindor, he would not charge to rescue hostages. He has self preservation rolled to a max. Telling aurors, sure trying to dive in possible ambush no. That door in character growth was shut when he was small child according to a sorting hat.
Consistency is lacking.
Lucy Patmore chapter 78 . 10/10
I loved your take on Harry Potter. Excellent read!
Boo, hiss. Great Harry Potter should have let Lucius know about dobby so that he would kill him. Harry is getting too selfless, truly disappointing.
yochan123 chapter 78 . 10/9
This is nothing like a fix it story should be. All these people are so fucking incompetent I’m losing IQ points reading this. So tired of this shit. Is Reunion the only good time travel fic? Where real problems are solved and death eaters are put down ASAP
Lolkar chapter 78 . 9/26
One of the best time travel stories I have rrad. Well done. And Im glad they ended together in the end. Harry deserve to be happy.
4,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »