Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
lapislaz chapter 1 . 10/12
This story is crazy. It's messy. It's not for the faint of heart. But wow, I LIKE IT.
MythsterBlack chapter 67 . 10/11
Well, this story just took a turn into unbelievable plot lines. I'm not sure I can continue reading it. With Umbridge... the most unlikely Minister of Magic to ever get that job it just seems so out of any universe now. Of course, Harry will die again and likely somehow prevent that from occurring but still... I'm tired of him dying all the time. Up to now, I have enjoyed this story. grins I'm just not sure I can justify continuing it. Did you fashion this after Trump got elected because, to me, it seems that Trump is in real life... Umbridge? Oh well, maybe I'll sleep on it and return to it tomorrow. grins. Quite the 'coup-de-tat' you pulled off.
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 78 . 10/10
Great story! Your cynical, slytherin Harry felt just right. I love how everyone is just a little leafy of him. haha
Pyrophoricity chapter 78 . 10/8
Incredible work
Thanks a lot for your story i was hooked from begining to end
It was absolutely incredible and well though
And that ending is adorable
Thanks again for it
Macabre Kyr chapter 78 . 10/6
Holy shit that was a wild ride and I loved every second of it. Thank you for the work you put into this story, I can't wait to reread it a dozen times over the years to come.
Hippothestrowl chapter 78 . 10/5
This story is probably brilliant if you haven't read any (or not many) Potter fics with the same template back story. I skipped huge passages looking for original sections so I probably also missed some good stuff as well. Pity. I swear on my magic never to ever read again: troll in dungeon, basilisk fight, tri-wizz, horcrux hunt etc etc... So mote it be.

Hippothestrowl chapter 36 . 10/3
OK a bit different enough for some interest but I'd rather read an original story.
Hippothestrowl chapter 35 . 10/3
Skimmed most of the routine. I was kind of hoping he wouldn't die at the end which would radically change the dynamics with so many dead students. Fudge would HAVE to be removed and hopefully put on trial for criminal negligence and put in Azkaban. Dumbledore should be safe because he argued against Dementors at school. Oh well... not to be. Same old same old... Harry will have to deal with it again so the same old original story can continue... I'll carry on skimming but if Harry ends up in the Tri-wiz tourny then I quit.

Hippothestrowl chapter 33 . 10/3
I'm skimming a lot now of the same old stuff over and over and over and over aaaaaagggh! So we can predict scabbers and time-turners shack blah blah blah... I've read these variations a zillion times!

Hippothestrowl chapter 25 . 10/2
This story began with lots of originality but now it's detiorating into the same old routine repeats of the original - troll in dungeon - burn quirrell - dobby - diary - lockhart - pixies blah blah... I've read hundreds and hundreds of these. Expect duelling competition in the next chapter, (yawn.) I see no way out for this fic now except to stick to modifying the same old plot template plus added boring routine shopping trips and journey details etc...

Hippothestrowl chapter 6 . 10/2
Sheeesh! It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

Hippothestrowl chapter 5 . 10/2
Very good tension building - and makes you wonder why Death Eaters weren't waiting at King's Cross in the original books - this year and every year he comes and goes!

Hippothestrowl chapter 3 . 10/2
This is really well written and quite original so far. Believable dialogue. None of the boring bits repeated from the original like so many fics do. Excellent in fact.

lizziebug chapter 78 . 9/27
Very cool and unique story— thanks for sharing.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 36 . 9/27
I expected it to be a thesral, you know because of the death thing going on. I though the two would match up best. Although mongooses are known for killing snakes.
3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »