Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
maiqsmail chapter 8 . 8/10/2023
Didn't he *just* said about Houses that he wanted not to be forced to sleep in the same room as kids of dark lord followers that are likely to kill him? Poor Harrikins.
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 8/10/2023
For fuck's sake, he died again! This universe is much darker than canon. Makes sense if the first war never ended, only went into cold phase.
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 8/10/2023
Damn. Great way the Dumbdumb side is treating their VIP "saviour". Just ignore him without bothering about any security detail. What could go wrong?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2023
This story is really well-written! The sheer feeling of disquiet and danger and stress it gives me is really difficult to replicate with most stories. I feel tense the whole time, it doesn't feel like that's going to go away, and it's only January 1992. That's a pretty big deal.
Alwin-nl chapter 78 . 8/2/2023
Very nice story, thank you for sharing it with us!
hdres chapter 35 . 7/11/2023
Wow this was a bleak chapter. I really hope Harry can reset it to a better conclusion. Great story. Thank you
hdres chapter 20 . 7/10/2023
Poor Harry, yet more interesting ways to die. I am enjoying your story and the sheer stubbornness of your Harry. He just keeps trying to find a way forward. I really like how you change everything and then still manage to bring in canon events. The forest scene was a brilliant example of this. Thank you for sharing your story
hdres chapter 14 . 7/10/2023
This is a really well written and imaginative story. I like how things change between each life as Harry reacts and how this then changes other things. I am not sure however that I believe a young child with few friends and no family would be able to function after dying in so many horrible ways. His life is unremitting misery it seems.
Linkstriker chapter 78 . 7/4/2023
Excellent story, plenty of interesting twists from the canon plot and even from fanfics. Highly recommended to give this a try, it certainly hooked me throughout.
Guest chapter 66 . 6/27/2023
Do something
Guest chapter 65 . 6/27/2023
Why are you intent on making voldemort better than harry in this going to end with some love is greatest magic bs
Guest chapter 65 . 6/27/2023
Shit is becoming too dark
Guest chapter 65 . 6/27/2023
It's a wonder your voldemort already not recognised his horcrux es bring destroyed,being the ultimate strategist and all
Guest chapter 65 . 6/27/2023
No way harry gets a happy ending here
Guest chapter 65 . 6/27/2023
Are you going to kill everyone harry cares about
4,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »