Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
AvidReader2425 chapter 31 . 3/17
Absolutely awesome fight with the basilisk, and very entertaining to read Malfoy the elder get put in his place
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 3/16
The blood lust is palpable lol, let the metal music start playing, and doom guy start casting death and destruction
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 3/16
Well, he will certainly have enough time to master a variety of spells
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 3/16
Damn, that is some smart finagling on Harry’s part
funfanreading chapter 78 . 3/14
Thank you for taking me on this journey. I loved the ending and how happy Harry is now after all the things he went through. Seeing him finally relaxing and enjoying his life now after put a smile on my face.
bardockssj4 chapter 10 . 3/7
I love this paranoid and ruthless harry so far. I wonder how he's being hunted this frequently
kaskazi117 chapter 78 . 2/25
Fantastic story, love it!
gryphindoros chapter 8 . 2/17
thisnis absolutly rediculous
leonardobluesummers chapter 78 . 2/2
What a great story! Loved it. I strongly recommend it.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 78 . 1/29
Clap, clap, clap, what an absolutely amazing story. I could honestly spend an hour fellating it but I’ll try to avoid that. Anyhow now that it is all over I have a few things to say. In terms of who got to live to the end and who died before hand this is one of the weirdest stories I’ve ever read. Adrian, Collin and Fleur are killed, while Dumbledore, Snape, Remus and Sirius all survive. And somehow it all comes together nicely. Last chapter I was wanting a follow up with all these surviving characters but now after reading this, I just feel immensely content and satisfied. Idk how to explain this but this is one of the most tightly woven and yet satisfying endings I’ve ever read. True, there are a lot more things that I maybe would’ve liked to seen, certain characters and certain interactions between Harry and Draco, Harry and Ron, Remus, Sirius and Harry and the list could honestly go on and on for hours but I digress. Oh and I just remembered, Harry also tons of informants in Slytherin trying to curry favour with him by acting as informants and we never got to see them either. Not that I’m complaining, it’s just that I’m feeling somewhat bewildered at the sense of Finality and wholeness I got with the Epilogue when they’re still seems like they’re had been so much to see.

Final rating 9\10, not my usual type of HP fanfic ( I usually prefer stories with a lot more wizarding culture and custom world building among other things) but the execution of everything was and is honestly unmatched. Would definitely recommend, THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT NOW (it’s honestly way past my ‘bedtime right now, almost 4 o clock)

One final note, I was finally reminded this chapter that this is the sorry where Harry decides to travel the world and learns all sorts of magic, including from native Americans. I always remembered reading a story with a Traveler Harry and only just now was I pleasantly reminded where this image in my head came from, THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE FOR REAL NOW
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 76 . 1/29
Harry’s creativity and cunning are probably my favourite aspects about him in this fanfic. His line about cleverness being more important than power is very interesting and almost certainly true. Great chapter.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 75 . 1/29
Beautiful
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 74 . 1/29
KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This chapter was so, so, so satisfying. Umbridge exploding, Bellatrix being killed by Barty and Voldemort being bitten and stabbed to death. Just Amazing. Another excellent chapter!
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 73 . 1/29
And the KINO goes on…
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 72 . 1/29
KINOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can’t believe a battle between a mongoose and snake could be so entertaining. Regardless of what happens now, ITS OVER for Voldemort and now it’s time for the Bloodbath to begin…
Excellent Chapter!