Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
nilluminator chapter 78 . 11/21/2022
I really, really enjoyed this story. Wasn't sure I'd like it after I read the excerpt, but your writing style is very compelling. Loved Harry's characterization here, very thoroughly portrayed.

There are a few inconsistencies that stand out, like Sirius not catching R.A.B. when Harry briefs him along with Neville and Hermione, but in the next chapter. There's also Hermione talking about Luna while she wasn't mentioned in the story at all. Little bits like these only stand out because of how tight and cohesive your narrative is throughout the story. But you solid.
SandraKaye chapter 6 . 11/13/2022
Poor Harry. 3 times in 6 chapters. I'm glad you aren't in charge of my destiny.
Vickety chapter 78 . 11/12/2022
This has been a fantastic journey. Great job!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/3/2022
You had me till Carolina reaper. That is an anachronism too glaring to overlook. The pepper did not debut till the 2010s. Frankly, the average scotch bonnet would suffice.
taking it easy chapter 78 . 10/31/2022
This was so intense from start to finish. Like. you never let up.
2678024 chapter 1 . 10/20/2022
good story,
read it multiple times,
Top Ten!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/19/2022
I've never understood why Harry didn't just transfer to another school and leave England behind.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2022
When does Harry get bright and investigate his vaults?

When does Harry get Hedwig?

Why did Harry decided to just murder Norbert/a instead of actually trying to find a home for the egg?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2022
Why does Harry not have his vault key?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2022
Why doesn't Harry have the key to his own vault?
Raiju001 chapter 78 . 10/18/2022
This is a gem! Much grittier and dark but very well written and the timing felt right. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2022
How does Harry get his vault key?
Corwyn chapter 78 . 10/12/2022
I loved this story so much that I read it twice :-)
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 61 . 10/12/2022
Niptick: while Harry is destroying the Ring, the text says he's hearing a voice from the "Locket" instead.
elixirmaster chapter 78 . 10/10/2022
What a good ending. Hermione is the best.
4,231 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »