Reviews for The many Deaths of Harry Potter
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 51 . 1/28
Damn, having to redo an entire school year is going to painful. But it will also be a great opportunity for Harry to get stronger.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 50 . 1/28
Hmmmmmm…
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 48 . 1/28
Poor Hermione, I hope that things between her and Harry get less ackward sooner than later.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 47 . 1/28
LMAO, great timing Sirius, his only chance of actually getting some, slips away.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 45 . 1/28
Uh oh, I wonder how Harry is going to get out of this situation. I am pleased to see Notts name mentioned. Good chapter.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 43 . 1/28
No Cedric? Interesting choice at least he won’t be killed in this timeline, probably. I wonder if this means the triwizard tasks are also going to be different. In canon, the tasks were honestly pretty stupid, with the exception of the first one. That is the one that is never changed even in most fanfiction. Good chapter.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 42 . 1/28
Based Harry.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 41 . 1/28
So Harry is catching on faster and faster, good for him. If ‘Moody’ wasn’t a death eater, the real Moody and Harry would get along great. Master and Apprentice type stuff. Good chapter.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 40 . 1/28
Cool chapter.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 38 . 1/28
Alls well that ends well or something like that. It was nice to see Black get Justice and Umbridge humiliated. I wonder how Harry will deal with the Triwizard tournament.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 36 . 1/28
Wow
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 35 . 1/28
Not even surprised at this point.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 33 . 1/28
Harry and Draco’s relationship seems to be developing along nicely, although I don’t ever see them becoming friends, acquaintanceship is honestly the best the two can hope for.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 31 . 1/28
Kino fight, with a good deal of brutality. The idea of transfiguring Hot Peppers and using them as a weapon was a pretty genius idea, very creative. I’m pleasantly surprised that Ginny wasn’t killed.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 28 . 1/28