Reviews for End Of The Line
Tigsam chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
This is the best story I've ever read on . Thankyou for writing this great story. At first I thought that the biggest mistake was making Jean a whore but then it helped the story go smoother. Do any of the charactes have their powers yet?
Parodys chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I'll admit it..I totally had my doubts about this fic...but WOW. This story blew me away, it was so well written. You paid exquisite attention to detail, I loved the way you translated the characters in the old west theme...it was fantastic and I can't wait to see more of your work. Keep up the great work.
Sequoia chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Hi Dannell! I know you know I love this story; but I wanted to share publicly :) I LOVE THIS STORY!
Blaze chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Brilliant! Not using the character's mutant powers really let you get inside thier heads...I enjoyed it thoroughly, especially the new take on Magnus and Jean. And thanks for not killing Logan, as a bona fide Wolverine fan I would have been very sad...:( All in all a great job, you might consider putting them in some other situation like this, you're very good at it!
Pegasus chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Brilliantly conceived and beautiful written Elseworld fic. *sounds of applause from the gallery followed by the additional surprising sound effect of small cat going 'miaow'.* Really enjoyed this. Excellent.