Reviews for Forget Who You Are
BlueAngel7810 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
It's too bad it ended like this, but the sequel will be good I'm sure of it!
Don't get me wrong, I like the ending like that...Since there is a sequel.
Even though this story's been posted long ago, I thought I'd still leave a review. This story was great, I loved the interview with Laguna!
I'm looking forward to read more of your stories, I'll start with the sequel to this story right now!
FFAddicted chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
This was a great story. I was deeply moved by Rinoa and Squall hooking up before the world conspired to break them up. After that it seemed like an uphill struggle to them because of Squall's cold exterior and Rinoa's proudness. Personally i think it was Rinoa's reaction in the tent that drove them apart, but then again Squall should have chosen his words more carefully. The ending was great and completely unexpected but because i'm a soft-hearted, romantic fool, i was upset at Squall and Rinoa not getting back together. However i'm now going to read the sequel and pray that in that one they just might get back together.
jay chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
this is a wonderful story. i absolutely enjoyed reading it. ]
xvixenhotmail.com chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
) Hi there! I remember reading this story so many years ago. I'm happy I re-read it it was wonderful to read]. I'll be reading the sequel soon and then continuing with your earlier work to your latest] take care
Nami-Lass chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
Oh god the tears! I love it! So sweet and it ended perfectly. Sure part of me is crying for some more reasurrance for some other ending for the two, but it ended differently and realistically. Love it! Especially the necklace part!
Freyjadour chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
What a great story, i loved the ending. I'm sorry i didn't review until now but hey better late then never.
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 20 . 3/9/2007
*sniffles* so...nice...the ending...perfect!

I really enjoyed readin this fic - funny, sad, touching, romantic etc!

I will inmediatly start reading the sequel!

*glomp*

Neko-chan
Teresa chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
I can't believe I read this all day, but the end has made me confused... Its more like you're making a 2nd part of this or something xD
JayLiyah chapter 20 . 12/18/2005
Aww.. it's over? *sniff* I'm proud of this, but I'm sad that it ended so openly. We really have no idea what will happen with them, I assumed it would be a happily ever after. I liked Squall's ooc in this fic, it suited him in this role. I really liked it, great job.
Verdanii chapter 19 . 11/17/2005
*-* What a lovely ficcy, Chickie.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 19 . 4/23/2005
what he just leave her anyway there goes your 20 review and i never review for every chapter once i've finish so you see how good it is.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 18 . 4/23/2005
what she 's gone how come...oh well sure mr leonhart can find her
Cerulean Crystal chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
hey come on let them be together
Cerulean Crystal chapter 16 . 4/23/2005
hope squal catch her in time
Cerulean Crystal chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
hope squal is feeling much better