Reviews for Mission Alive
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Black Opal1 chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
When will this be updated? I would very much like to read the continuation on this story...please update this soon...
Starlit jewel chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
True, you haven't updated this story in about 2 and a half years. But, it's also true that I really really really want to read the next chapter! Please? I'm still desperate to find some more good "Boromir lives" stories, and your story just might be one of them. But you have to update it! Please?
Cindy chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
You worked on this fic for nearly a year. Have you given up on it now? We need more Boromir fics! I hope you continue.
Cindy chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
You have not updated in some time. I take it you are not continuing this fic. Are you writing a different fic focusing on Boromir? The Golden Gondorian deserves lots of fics! :-)
GuardoftheCitadel19 chapter 9 . 11/20/2004
You haven't updated in more than a year! I really would like to know what is going to happen, and this is a very original story that you have going and I hope that it will be continued also! Good Job!
Hirilnara chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
yay! More story! I need something to read, Huinesorons being slow. I've even stated another story while I'm waiting!
Hiril Moon chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
Hmm... Maybe when I have breathing space. I have a mighty big pile of stories to get round to reading at the moment...
ClayAikenLover chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
yey legolas! i kinda skimmed this cause i got to go soon but i'll read it more detailed soon.
Happy ELLIE chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
YEAH!LEGOLAS!WHIE!ahum. ok. breath...nice chappy! Especially the end! But..must go now, !
Elanhin chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
Wie! People will hopefully read my story now! ) Thank you so muchy! ) Wait, now Endreas (the real) meets his brother but not while he's in his own body? Peew, that's complicated... Well, carry on! By the way, have you seen my very own story at fictionpress? I've posted the first chapter now... )

Elanhín
Huinesoron chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
OOh. Very interesting. Fun things happening . . .

hS, in a hurry
Xans1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
Ohh... I wonder what Legolas will have to say about this?

'Twas a very fast moving chapter. The quotation marks still looke like ,, instead of " at the beginning.
michoatl chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
well...since you're threatening me I will leave a review...

very intersting story, really. A nice Idea, very nice. One little detail on this latest chapter, isn't boromir acting a bit to..."youthful", I mean he kind of, ought to have grown over the age when you jumped of glee...

anyway, that's really all I have to point out(and it really is a very tiny detail), I love your , keep on writing whit good spirits, cause you've at least gained one reviewr on this chapter.

bye
Dryad chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
O he he he! por bormir, aragorn KISSED him!