Reviews for Pain is Easy To Hide
arrieanna15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
If you're not going to follow the continuity of the Show for your back story, then you should mention it in the summary. The whole first chapter has me lost because in the show both of Wally's parents our alive and he has no son. Dick also has no twin. I would suggest putting AU in your summary, that way we all know it doesn't follow the shows backstory to a T.
Nametheif chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
I would like to see the founders! I would love to see everyones reactions to the different leagues! The story was great! Please update soon!
Hunter XZ chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Your adding a crap ton of new elements that don't exist in the DC Universe at all, and it's impossible to follow.
The first chapter doesn't even have a single word of dialouge and all of the chapters after that seem like the characters all are just going through the motions with no personality.
I really recommend that you rewrite this from the ground up.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
Hal or Hawkgirl should come through
Emrys Solaria chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
john and shayera cuz they were really close to wally
also can you send out an update when you post the sequel
Star Awesome chapter 9 . 5/12/2017
nooooo, whyyyyyyy. I need more this is enthralling. a little too dark but I can look past it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
Tragedy and angst fits this well. This is a great dtory, and I hope you will continue to update. Thank you for writing!