Reviews for Frostbite
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 10/12
great
Hexenbiest chapter 3 . 8/9
Why isn't Taylor being creative? Why isn't she doing half the things that an advanced cryokinetic can do?
Off the top of my head, I can think of two separate lists of things Taylor can do with cold and ice.
Cold:
- Create/generate/manipulate cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects
- - Cold-Energy Manipulation
- - Frostbite; to freeze anything at the atomic level, making it fragile
- - - Cellular Disintegration; by inducing severe frostbite on organisms
Ice:
- Create/generate ice for a variety of possible applications
- - Burrowing; with the choice of simply gliding through ice or leaving a tunnel behind
- - Melt/evaporate/absorb ice
- - Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate ice
- - - Efficacy Manipulation (speed, density, hardness, and/or sharpness of ice)
- - - Shard Manipulation (manipulate shards of ice)
- - Ice Constructs; such as weapons, armors, tools, structures (walls/buildings), golems, etc.
- - Telekinetically lift/move ice at nearly any speed
- - - Matter Surfing (slide over frozen surfaces)
- - - Flight (using ice to carry oneself)
YeTianshi chapter 15 . 7/4
You know, considering how Taylor connected the entire Sophia Emma thing, how Emma broke and Sophia healed her to suit her basically, how is she not seeing that Lisa is basically doing the same? Especially while "cooling" herself down, the logical side of her should be good enough to see that's exactly what's happening... I really hope she catches on before she gets used again.
YeTianshi chapter 14 . 7/4
I could never quite get over Emma's betrayal, I still really can't. However I can also understand that she's mentally and emotionally broken by an event that no one, let alone a girl at the tender age of 13-14, should experience.
So, I can understand why. And this chapter was just a beautiful way to wrap it up.
YeTianshi chapter 7 . 7/4
You know, it's pretty normal to see Lisa try and manipulate a version of Taylor for her own benefit, no matter how guilty it makes her. I mean, who could really blame her? Put in the same position anyone would do the same, no one really wants to be controlled by a man like Coil with the threat of death hanging over them every second of everyday, let alone be turned into a drug addled slave.

Yet even so, I can't help but sometimes hope it just all blows up in her face. Because no matter how badly Lisa seems to have it, manipulating someone as emotionally damaged as Taylor just seems wrong no matter what.
Aetherium21 chapter 9 . 3/26
Taylor is so oblivious it hurts; in Brockton Bay it's sorta like watching a puppy unknowingly prancing about around hungry tigers
Aetherium21 chapter 2 . 3/26
All Taylor's power and potential is unfortunately coupled with a severe case of myopic dumbass
Wordlurker chapter 16 . 3/18
Interesting alt-power, and my, it's not often I see an Emma redemption.

Overall, looks like a decent wormfic. I like it.

*Added to watchlist.
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 3/11
Interesting take, one of the best Emma interventions I’ve seen yet
LizardTongue chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
I hope your muse slides back to this at some point, 'cause I want to see where this ice slide is going.
Dedischado chapter 16 . 11/20/2018
I love this one, please don’t let it die.
ReadR13 chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
Why Taylor is so dumb in this fic, she is supposed to be smart
Spartan3909 chapter 16 . 7/9/2018
Thanks for the chapters _.
Dawn Ryder113 chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
Creepy Yandere-Taylor is Creepy
kyodale chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
"i have newfound respect for you" then he gave her a hundred dollars and every body stood up and clapped. Im not even gonna read the rest of this, the dialogue is painful and the characters are one dimensional.