Reviews for Bring Her Back
MontanaKate66 chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Excellent chapter..
Speedy.Mouse chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I think I laughed almost as hard as Rick when Kate told him what she wanted to do on Labor Day. I had to wait almost 5 minutes to restart reading the story. Said story is working its way along nicely. As you said, Baby steps.
sasans chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
This was so very good from the list of frustrations, the comforting, the anticipation of sex, the special ice cream and finally her agreeing to let him help her change the bandages. I just love to read your stories. Thank you.
Garrae chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Wow. I really like salty Kate.
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
So good! Your story telling is worth its weight in gold. Please update soon.
FebWriter chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I'm thinking that Kate shares Rick's frustrations, and has a few more of her own besides.

And yes, I agree with Kate, the doctors wouldn't be in love with her, so as hard as Rick tried to remain clinically detached, I don't think he'd be able to pull that off. And I totally get why, at that point, she didn't want him to see her scars.

I LOVE EVERYTHING about the bed scene! Rick makes an excellent pillow...Kate's tears and frustration over dropping and breaking the water glass because she just couldn't hold onto it...the way she played with his fingers and then put his hand on her stomach and rested her hand over his, then wishing for Labor Day so that her recovery was complete so they could consummate their relationship, and Rick's reactions to that (laughter and then enthusiastic agreement)...their flirting and banter (for a million dollars, the shower SHOULD have an ice cube setting g)...and then after his shower, Rick brings Kate her favorite ice cream, Charlie Brownie, which he had specially made for her after remembering it was her favorite...and then the end of the chapter was absolutely perfect, with Kate asking Rick for the first time to help her change her bandages.

And Rick is so right about the physical contact, the human touch, being what made him and Kate turn the corner. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Kathryn Lee Duncan chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
What a wonderful chapter...and a great way to end the evening at the start of a new week! Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Damn- just keeps getting better and better!
SuzyJane82 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
They comforted each other and laughed! Such a sweet chapter!
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I loved how Kate made Rick howl with laughter. Please continue.
Moochiecat chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Awesome chapter! So well done!
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
This was a revealing chapter; truths were spoken, promises made, kisses shared...
I still hate S3 but this makes it less visceral, my reaction to this whole arc.
mobazan27 chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
I always felt that for being such an extraordinary detective, she was sure lacking when it came to the obvious adversarial relationship between J*** and Castle.
Helen Kelller would have seen how wrong it was of Kate to start something with JD when she was clearly just hiding her love for Castle.
I still hate S3... so there.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
UURRGGHH! J*** has just given me a million reasons, a hundred million reasons plus one to f*cking hate him... more.
I know Castle is too much of a gentleman to tell Beckett that the freakin' surgeon kisses and wants to tell. Of course, she has been playing the doc all along because she's just using him as a substitute so, she's not without sin.
SH*T... Phew, I think I took that surprisingly well.
Chacha chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Another great chapter. Love that she ask him if he would say the same thing in an ordinary day!
Glad she remembers and tell him she loves him. I am sure Castle had a big smile from ear to ear .

Well have a good week. I will be here not very patient waiting for the next chapter. :)
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »