Reviews for Bring Her Back
Perspex13 chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
Well, *there's* some incentive to heal! Great conversation, covering awkward topics while offering some hope for her recuperation. This must've been a frustrating time for both of them. Castle's list seems apt, and I'm glad it didn't gloss over his less noble hopes. Score one for honesty.
Perspex13 chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
Maybe the end of this chapter is supposed to be the focus, but I'm too enamoured of the scene with the gifts to notice. See, Josh, this is what it's about. Paying attention, learning the details. How can anyone compete with that?
Perspex13 chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
Apparently, sodium pentathol is one of Beckett's many drug regimens? She's not wasting any time, cutting right to the heart of the matter. So much for subtext!

Herculean self-restraint by Castle, too! Both of them are making such incredible inroads in this chapter.
Perspex13 chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
This! This is it! A story where Josh's motivations are relatable and not evil or cartoonish and there's a meaningful confrontation with Castle. What a treat! And I'm pretty chuffed about the way it turned out! Castle might feel remorse, but that confrontation - and the truths it loosed - was well-timed.
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
I get such a kick out of Castle's diner scene. So easy to imagine hi coping (and celebrating) this way. The beneficial aspects of sugar and fat on the cognitive process are clear!
Perspex13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Kate's not the only one who got shot in the heart. To have Kate ask for her partner after Josh's offer, that had to hurt. He actually gets some points for hanging in after this interchange.
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This is a new take, at least in my experience. I like spectral!Kate's introspection and unique opportunity to assess her life and where it might've gone. God bless Castle and the ankle-tether of life.
y4Always chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Just had my long trip back, finished last three chapters. You know this brought many tears to me, but I'm happy till the end. Thank you! You always can bring the magic love to life! I will continue toward to your next one. Let Caskett live forever in our fandom:)
Aidyl James chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Thanks for the story.
1822andallthat chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Wait - I think I haven't reviewed this last chapter, have I?
Just wanted to tell you what a beautiful chapter this last one was. It ended with a bang, that's for sure. Thank you for making them happy, and for writing. :-)
And sorry for catching up so late.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Another great chapter for this incredible story. Sad that it is over.
Thanks for writing it. Thanks for that great imagination that you have.
I always enjoy reading your stories, I like them so much.
Have a good weekend, and excellent next week.
Manxkid chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Thank you for a very heartfelt story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Fantastic Story! I've been busy with other things so I am now just getting to catching up on my Castle stories and absolutely loved yours. Thanks for writing and sharing!
FluffyFierce chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
Brilliantly written...you know when to let dialogue just sit, and their exchanges sparkled...plus I loved the way you incorporated the reality of Beckett's injuries into their (cough) sexy times...more real and sweet that way!
vjlee chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
ONE: Loved Breastpionage - you are adorable ;)
TWO: no forking - what's up with that - can't spooning be a prequel for forking just as it is a post-opt?;)
THREE: Martha in 'Green Acres' - Eva Gabor is rolling over in her grave! ;)
FOUR: Too bad we don't have Castlecare for health insurance. I'd bet it would spare no expense to cover all the costs for everyone's safe recoveries. ;)
FIVE: Did you know you wrote 'The glow of his 'comMuter' screen' instead of his comPuter screen?
SIX: Glad Kate remembered that Castle likes to unwrap his presents and came elegantly gift wrapped for him. ;)
SEVEN: It's good to know that Kate has a f**k it list and to see what's on some of it. ;)
EIGHT: You wrote: "This story ends in M territory. If that's not your cup of tea, please stop reading at "He doesn't get the third word out because she has spun his chair around, thrown one leg over his, and is in his lap, straddling him." - If anyone requests a REDACTED version of what comes after "him" because they want a little more than - "You can take my word for it: they're very happy together." and you don't have the time or inclination to provide it - I would be happy to REDACT it for you and you could then decide if you wanted to send it out or not, I know that might require a lot of rereading but I'm up for it and would be happy to help you - between rests, of course - just sayin'. ;)
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »