Reviews for In the Land of Sweetwater
Ektha chapter 5 . 8/14
Love this idea, the period, the Edward, the plot - incredible!

Please do continue and update as soon as you possibly can!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 7/2
I really like these first chapters and look forward to reading more.
Mia chapter 5 . 6/22
This is sooooo great. I really enjoy it. Please update soon x
Twifan1228 chapter 5 . 6/19
Wonderful chapter
Twifan1228 chapter 4 . 6/19
So good! Thank you for sharing your writing talentskills with the fandom! Really appreciate your story
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 6/19
Very good love this storyline. Very well written
Twifan1228 chapter 2 . 6/19
Really good and interesting storyline, really loving it thus far
BMSCullen chapter 5 . 6/19
Wow. I just found your story from the girls over at the lemonade stand, who had your amazing story on their Rec's this week. I'm super glad I found you! This is a phenomenal plot, really unlike a lot I've seen before, I love these characters and who they're intertwined. I cannot wait to read more and get deeper into this story. X
Alicia23 chapter 5 . 6/13
Things are getting interesting! I almost didn't start reading this till there were more chapters because I just KNEW it was going to suck me right in and then I'd run out of chapters to read. I'm so looking forward to getting deeper into this story.
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 6/13
Really strong start! I'm hooked already.
Mom23xx chapter 5 . 6/13
Dun dun dun...we start to unravel. And Is sue with Charles?
amberkey chapter 5 . 6/12
Massive love for the update!
hikingurl chapter 5 . 6/12
Oh, the plot thickens! Very interesting! Thanks.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 5 . 6/11
I would be scared to be in a big house by myself. Is Bella Marie reincarnated? I'm not liking Carlisle at all. He is a gentleman, so I don't understand why he would treat Edward's mom with disrespect and allow the town people to cast her out.
I'm wondering if Sue accompanied Charlie on his meeting. This is story is getting more interesting and I can't wait for the answers.
KTNCullen chapter 5 . 6/9
Hmmmmm there's definitely more to this Maria story, because it seems to unnerve several people how much she looks like her. I love that Charles knows she and Edward are a bit destined and is already attempting to rein them in a little bit for propriety.
Can't wait to watch this unfold more! I just love these characters!
Thank you!