Reviews for Somewhere in Time
tetyana chapter 35 . 11/9
I love this will it be updated?
(Sneer) Actually, pigs are clean animals, so calling potty and his ginger sidekick 'pigs' is an insult to them, however, we all know the weasel is an dirty, filthy blood traitor...
It's a good story but Tom would be more controlled...
Fl0ra chapter 35 . 2/17
Me mentally screaming because I cant believe it might be over. I do hope you finish it. Its an excellent story though I do understand if you cannot finish it. I do adore it though.
The 4th Black Sister chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
OMG! Please update as soon as possible!
The 4th Black Sister chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I luv it! But I am confused. Didn't she tell Dumbledore her name was 'Jean' not 'Hermione? Anyways I still loved it.
xXCheer gurlXx chapter 35 . 7/2/2012
I love this story it's totally great is hermione harry's sister cause that would bE so awesome! Update update update ! Fast fast fast :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Double R Starr chapter 35 . 6/6/2012
I really liked how hermione and voldemort got together. Please please please update
nickythehippi chapter 35 . 5/16/2012
Hey, I liked this storyline even better than the last, it seemed to explain things better as the story progressed. I also loved your last line in the story so far. I AM THE FATHER... it's so darth vader in a way. I really love the since of humor you tend to bring in your writing. I'm really horrible at humor and usually have to take forever on a scene that has it or start probing Stuat for ideas. Well looking forward to cooking with you tonight and I'll see you later. Nicole
laurenroxbrough chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
by the way you have all the dates wrong because tom riddle was in hogwarts in the 40s and when dippet was headmaster and the marauders were in the 70s same with lucius and snape and hermiones from the 90s so i dont know where you got the idea to have all of them in the same time period from but this is a load of crap!
Shannon the Original chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
update soon
padoryia chapter 35 . 7/25/2011
more, more, more please.
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Are you trying to make it non-compliant on purpose? I can't help saying this, but Dumbledore was Transfiguration professor and Harry was born in 1980, so James went to school in the '70's. Other than that, it's a great story!
hateme101 chapter 35 . 7/15/2011
this is really good. I hope you finish the story