Reviews for Headstart
Emerald Might would've been better, just saying. Since Izuku was polished up to be one shining Emerald. And it sounds waayyyy cooler lol.

Great chapter!
Green might is literally the worst name you could have picked are you serious?
redaveris chapter 1 . 3/20
I’d like to point out that putting “High” after UA is redundant. UA (Yuu Ei) means High School in a very convoluted way. And other than that, I don’t think it’s ever referred to as ‘High’ anywhere other than fanfiction.
Didaskalos chapter 5 . 2/25
I'm not really sure why they decided to outright say that Izuku was given a quirk by someone, as opposed to him just awakening his quirk much later than normal, which is something that can happen in canon. It attracts way too much unnecessary attention and suspicion to say that he was just given it by someone.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 12 . 2/21
Just terrible. What was the point in writing this? It has such a great concept, but then 90% of it doesn't diverge from canon. There are a handful of small moments but that's it and they are way too few and far between. Skip this one.
Nik1627 chapter 29 . 1/31
This was an amazing story with a perfect ending. Thank you so much!
KamuiShuriken chapter 1 . 1/29
Amazing story
AnitaUchiha123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Green might?! Thats so awkward
Nightcore's Lover chapter 20 . 11/30/2020
i can’t take this seriously bye
Hamza Huumad chapter 20 . 11/26/2020
I’m sorry but green might ain’t it chief
Ricee chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
... AllMight telling them about OFA before even giving the test is stupid tbh
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
This chapter is really confusing.
First off it was a spar people get hurt big woop. Bakugo initiated and was blatantly rude yet no consequences.
Also the aspect of bringing Mitsuki into this and then explaining that the quirk was transferred kinda just got brushed off like a side topic. On top of that, All Might not defending his successor from a blatant bully and enabling mother of said bully, boggles my mind.
It could be good but this chapter feels rushed or not thought out.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
HAHAHA GREEN MIGHT?! That’s awful. Why not One for All- one hero for all a promise and well his quirk?
West Dragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
I don't know why, bit the teacher saying she believed he could be a wireless hero was the most satisfying thing I've read in a mha fanfiction
Kestes chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
There is 0 aspects of this chapter that makes sense. The fact that Bakugo gets off scot-free after years of physical and verbal abuse. The fact that the "transferring of quirks" is possible. Nothing makes sense.

It was a spar. Someone getting roughed up is a given even in the most controlled situations.

What was the point of the whole confrontation?

Nevermind, ill read on and hope it gets better..

Kes