Reviews for Headstart
TheCoolest7248 chapter 23 . 9/28
I honestly think Bakugo should have failed this practical. Instead of using the time Deku was giving him, he almost cost them the exam for the sake of fighting All Might 1 on 1. And even if they failed (which thankfully was not the case), Deku should have passed because he DID give Bakugo time to win it for them but he screwed it up.
Ciel Moony chapter 27 . 9/11
Nice! Keep up the good work
Logar3 chapter 27 . 8/21
Loving this! it's well written so it doesn't feel like a "what if Izuku was OP for the cannon plot?" type of story and I love it! Keep it up!
Ander Arias chapter 27 . 8/20
Well, a pretty short chapter, but guess that's better than nothing. So, All For One had Izuku abducted because he realized the connection between the boy and All Might. It'sm good to see that Izuku getting OfA earlier than in canon also led to some negative consequences as well.

I'm really hoping that more people join the rescue group than they did in canon. It would be rather lame if the rescue party is the same with Bakugo replacing Izuku. Plus, given that Izuku is very well liked, maybe more people should volunteer this time around.
bajy chapter 27 . 8/20
this is so intense!
scary even
you did an excellent job on this chapter
I do wonder what will happen in the next chapter?
looking forward to it!
Chocoboblitz chapter 27 . 8/19
holy shit!
InfiniteAJ chapter 1 . 8/19
First, I'm just going to point out that these are TEN-YEAR-OLDS and that first question on that test was something obviously made for a high school student. So no, no way I'm buying that complete BS. No one would give a ten-year-old a question like that. Some ten-year-olds don't even know what a chameleon is and most don't know what 'pyrokinetic' means.

Second, the government should not know about One for All. There is no way the entirety of the government is so honest and good as to not spill the beans that One for All can be transferred and All Might needs a successor. He should have the whole world on his doorsteps if the government knows. There's a reason only the U.A. staff, Gran Torino, Deku Scrub and All for One know about One for All. Also, if the government knows, One for All, and by extension All Might is their property. No way they wouldn't keep a Quirk like OFA under their thumbs.

Otherwise, it's not a bad chapter... Though it all seems ridiculously forced in pushing Izuku to be All Might's successor. The test would never have been approved by schools or the minister of education in a real scenario, that's for sure. And I doubt the government, if they knew about One for All from the start, would be fine with a successor who is Quirkless. If they know about One for All they should also know that it can stockpile Quirks too, which means a person with a strong quirk would be ideal, especially if they're thinking about the future. They would never choose a Quirkless individual, no matter how smart and his morals. It's simply impractical.
Gamelover41592 chapter 27 . 8/19
0-0 uh oh
ILiekFishes chapter 27 . 8/19
he’s gonna use the remote quirk activation thing that he did on kurogiri on deku and try to kill him and all might in one fell swoop
Phenomenal Ultra Instinct chapter 27 . 8/19
I know in canon, All Might said to Izuku that One For All cannot be taken by force, but it can be given up willingly. But All For One allows the wielder to take the quirk of another person. Question is, can AFO do so from this Izuku? Katsuki is about to execute a rescue op with certain volunteers, but who will follow the explosive boy? Time will tell.
MIKE202303 chapter 27 . 8/19
Damn
Phenomenal Ultra Instinct chapter 26 . 8/19
NANIIIIII?! I THOUGHT KATSUKI WAS THE TARGET! WHAT MADE IZUKU THE TARGET!
Zuduke chapter 27 . 8/19
Honestly All For One should just have Midoriya killed. With his death One For All will be gone and no one will be able to challenge him or Shigaraki. And if All For One wanted to try and take his quirk why not have Kurogiri teleport Midoriya instead of doing an evil monologue. It just seems that All For One is being stupid for plot reasons.
creativesm75 chapter 26 . 8/7
oh dear. Izuku is their prisoner?! oh no.
I'm pretty sure Izuku or Allmight wouldn't say something like that, and I'm also sure Bakugo's mom wouldn't say something like that either.