Reviews for The Nightmare Consequence
novelreader chapter 6 . 12/1/2021
*sobs* this was so great! I'm glad Amy and Leonard got somebody that loved them for who they are.

Also, Leonard and Sheldon working together to get the Nobel! THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN CANON!
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 6/25/2020
love it
superdude50989 chapter 6 . 4/9/2020
Looking forward to more chapters
ALRYM chapter 3 . 9/21/2019
The fair was a really nice idea and them sitting on that bench was a lovely scene. I enjoyed this chapter it had a really nice slow pace.
Fairedenale chapter 6 . 2/2/2019
I love this story. It was a nice way of seeing them get together without completely making it out to be Amy and Leonard's fault and you did it wonderfully. It was great to read. Great job hun. Love ya!
cathern.cain chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
I enjoyed this story very much.
ShellyxPenny167 chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
BEST. SHENNY. FANFIC. I. EVER. READ! I always loved Sheldon and Penny and I never understood her with Leonard or him with Amy! Amy and Leonard would be cute tho.
DiegoARL38 chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
And this is, precisely, why I come to this site to read stories... I must say that both of your fics which I have read are, without a doubt, pretty good stuff... I hope to come across more of your excellent writing in the future
locardxchange chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
Awww, sweet, and you did a really nice job with your first Sheldon/Penny story.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
sweet story
saragirlhere chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Beautiful!
together25x3 chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
I loved this!
Bethsladybug chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
Awesome story. I loved Sheldon so much in this. I always believed one passionate kiss would wake up the man in him.
Dsnynutz chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
Not a bad first Sheldon/Penny story. It has been discussed at TBBT HQ that Leonard and Penny don't work because of some of the things you brought up in this story (they bring out their insecurities).
I wish you went AU a little earlier so Penny refused to marry Leonard after he confessed he cheated on her, but I suppose you wanted all of them to be a little bit in the wrong.
kimjo2 chapter 6 . 5/2/2017