Reviews for Cold Bones, Yeah That's My Love
i aM nOW aNONYMOUS chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
This. Is. Beautiful. And I didn't understand half of it, but I loved it, and I'm going to read again and again and again... You get the point. The philosophy was...wow and they way the things you didn't put into words but said anyway. Wow. Anyway I'll stop talking. And I'll say it again: Beautiful!
Nikki Firesong chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
*stands up and claps* HOLY HUFFLEPUFF THIS WAS GOOD. I didn't expect to cry so early in the day, lol. Thanks for that xD but in all serious, this was well written, and captured both of their characters nicely. I'd like to imagine that this takes place mid-season 2, where tiny gay and useless vampire just started dating, and no crazy drama happened yet. MOAR OF THIS PLEASE.
We all fall here chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Couldn't stop smirking through this story every time she said "cutie" oh carmilla haha.
Trooper chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Alright this review is gonna be a little stream of conscious because I'm writing it as I read.
Love Carmilla struggling with naming ("surface person...creature...being") - reminds me of Judith Butler and conditions for survival vs living.
The cafe/museum scene was great, detailed and good dialogue. Laura's internal thoughts build tension.
Mattie knowing a Lorde song seems completely out of character.
I love that quote about doubt. Did you come up with that? You optimist, you. But really, it's a nice one. The "probably" makes it.
I found! My a capella group sings an arrangement of that. Well suited for the scene.
Interestimg bit about vampire biology, considering the parallels between sleep and death when they're talking about immortality.
Yeah, very nice. A bit indulgent in your own love of music and art and there's more than a bit of you in Carmilla but it's in character and well written and deals with what will always be an annoying cop out from the show. Great job.