Reviews for Immunity
tanithlipsky chapter 62 . 9/21
cool
Hoppy854 chapter 62 . 9/14
Hopefully Luffy remembers his seastone staff in time before Ace dies. Otherwise I’ll be so upset. What’s the point of seastone and seastone immunity if he can’t save ace with it? After all he managed just fine without it before.
Lord.Nia chapter 62 . 8/25
Luffy should use the weapon after he unexpected outburst his all haki and unknown use it while fight with the marine. It maybe make it kind OP
Lord.Nia chapter 62 . 8/25
Blackstriker94 chapter 62 . 8/20
Okay why is he not using the sea stone staff is he saving for the admirals or what? Also please have him gain some amount of brains after the war please.
Please do update soon. This is my favorite fanfic.
Blackstriker94 chapter 28 . 8/17
Sorry to say but you've made Luffy even dumber than canon. His idiocy and childishness were funny at first which I'm guessing was the idea but it got old at the Alabasta arc and was annoying by the time Marineford came around and it's only gotten worse after the timeskip but this makes him seem even dumber than that you'd think multiple near death expiriances would be a wakeup call to start using his brain more but no he's still an idiot for the sake of comic relief that isn't even funny and is just annoying
JadeHoliC chapter 62 . 8/12
Hm.. will Luffy use his secret weapon in marineford? that seastone will help a lot. hope you let Ace live in ur story :)
I am deeply grateful that you updated another chapter, this fanfiction fascinates me and I am delighted that you created this fanfiction - in another word a "masterpiece".
Yep, you made characters to defeat them. But you've also successfully turned off readers. Over 60 chapters and less than 200 reviews. Pretty pathetic. Stop writing and get off the site.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 62 . 8/7
yep this story is amazing and funny and crazy thank you so much for making this story. :)
Nonyaarb chapter 61 . 8/7
Holy shit. The build up is awesome
Lightningblade49 chapter 62 . 8/6
I wonder just the fact he's made Crocodile his bitch would equate to a slightly higher increase in bounty...…...let alone his new immunity to seastone.
yukino76 chapter 62 . 8/6
Yes Law you are doing well staying clear from Doflamingo and I hope someone will be able to help Whitebear before he's betrayed Squard
Mermaid's Magic chapter 61 . 8/4
Please tell me Ace Will live! and so will whitebeard,.