Reviews for Immunity
Robthekiwi121 chapter 58 . 7/20
Ah so this new chapter is up :D dammit the update messed me up lol, didnt expect to see it up since the email said chapter 59 not 58
Lightningblade49 chapter 58 . 7/19
definitely more entertaining as a group the supernovas I do hope we see Luffy interact with them more in the new world especially those that probably need an ally like a Bonney, Law *Canon and potentially Capone after wholecake…..not a bad group.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 7/19
New chapter not showing for me
Robthekiwi121 chapter 57 . 7/19
Okay this is actually quite an interesting fic lol
Robthekiwi121 chapter 58 . 7/19
I clicked chapter 58 by accident when I was reading this story, when I clicked it I was at the part where Luffy and Law just met... This chapter was really confusing until I realised I was at chapter 58
Freerunner4427 chapter 58 . 7/18
...Well they are all in for a big surprise.
EmInArEvOl chapter 58 . 7/18
Sucker's bets... All of them are sucker's bets. Who the Eff wins in this situation?!
Johnny Spectre chapter 57 . 7/10
I was close with two predictions!
OntheRun246 chapter 57 . 7/10
Zoro would end up there, wouldn't he? I can picture it now and it's hilarious. The bit with Kidd, Law, and Luffy was amazing and I can't wait to see more.
OtakuChika chapter 47 . 7/10
for the love of God put your thoughts at the end, not mid chapter. it ruins the whole reading experience
OtakuChika chapter 6 . 7/9
ZORO LEARNED TO CUT STEEL IN ALABASTA WHAT'S THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT CAN'T CUT STEEL *growls* Hmph.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 56 . 7/1
ooh such an intense chase
this is sad chapter 1 . 6/27
your title explained everything, your summary didn't explain anything. start using your head bud, and also good job on not putting any detail, i hate it when people has 100,000 and they still haven't reached crocodile.
Lord.Nia chapter 1 . 6/25
OMG it so awesome...
Mermaid's Magic chapter 21 . 4/19
Just to make sure the ones that harmed Luffy and Law's crews and the two captains are dead right? I mean dead dead.