Reviews for The Gambit
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 3 . 7/18
I'm so glad I finally got to read this update. I've been so backlogged on my WIPs. I loved it!
So "the jig is up"...YAY! And hopefully Edward will be able to convince Isabella that it was HER he wanted all along. Plus now Rosalie and Emmett get to be together. Kudos to Mr Hale for being an awesome Dad and an all around great guy.
I was sorry to read about your Dad's illness. I'm not on FB much anymore, and I haven't heard any updates on your situation, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, my sweet Hope! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 5/26
OMG! Poor girl! I am excited for the next chapter! I am dying to know how things will go for Edward! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 5/26
I am really enjoying this story! I don't think anything good will come from this scheme! lol I can't wait to read more! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 5/26
I LOVE THIS! ;)
Anita118 chapter 3 . 5/19
I love this story and how you write the characters according to the time period the story is set in. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story :-)
Cina's chapter 3 . 4/29
Love your story.
Vagabonda chapter 3 . 4/25
Thank you!
nix69 chapter 3 . 4/24
I knew his stupid scheme would never work. Emmett wasn't much of a friend to ask him to pretend to court another when he only wanted Isabella. I hope he has to fight a little harder for her and not just get what he wants. He doesn't deserve it!
tulips3 chapter 3 . 4/24
I'm so happy the charade is over. What errand could he
have to do before catching Charles. I'm afraid that Isabella will not be so happy about the circumstances.
Denny52 chapter 3 . 4/23
One more errand?! He needs to go right away! Jeez. Now I won't relax until he can talk to Charles. Hope Isabella won't be upset with him when and if she finds out the truth of Edward courting Rose. She shouldn't. He was a good and selfless friend to do it (sort of). Love the story so far. Glad your dad is better and that he got to go home. It's so scary when our parents become vulnerable but makes us appreciate them all the more.
stephi910 chapter 3 . 4/23
so glad that didn't go on for long...looking forward to seeing the convo with bella
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 4/23