Reviews for The Panther and The Witch
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 7/11
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. So please came back to write more to this great work of art.

Terri
The Omega chapter 5 . 7/9
I love it can you write another chapter please. Can't wait for the next chapter please write another chapter soon.
Mistra Rose chapter 5 . 7/7
Someone is in very DEEP trouble... *evil smile* I can't wait for them to get their butts handed to them.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 5 . 6/23
Please update! I want to know what happens. How will Sonya influence; Age of Ultron, Civil War, Black Panther, and Infinity War?
StarsweStealfromtheGalaxy chapter 5 . 6/3
I love your story! I hope Sonya still chooses to go with T’Challa. I think Dumbledore would be in for a rude awakening if he tried to take her from there. He may already be since he technically attacked a prince. You may not choose to do anything with that but I was just thinking that the Wakandan wizarding community (while keeping some secrets) may also be part of the International Wizarding Committee (I think). I can’t wait to see how Sonya and Hermione react to Wakanda and see how magic plays out in Wakandan culture as well. Like I said, I love the story and can’t wait for more.
Bungie chapter 5 . 5/30
super interesting. Love t'challa. So excited for where this is going. Hope to see Wakanda soon.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 5 . 5/27
Oh wow! Such an amazing story! I love it
houdini2015 chapter 4 . 5/23
This book is amazing! I really love it! Please update ASAP! Thank you!
rosesterling100 chapter 5 . 5/20
I'm so into this! I wasnt sure how I was gonna feel about the pairing but I love it!
Anguis Reginam chapter 5 . 5/20
Oh gog I'm super into this story thanks so much for making it
please update
I didn’t know I need this till I found it
Also now I’m looking for more stories like this with T’Challa
AndromedaS chapter 5 . 4/23
Please continue I think the story is great
PrincessMagic chapter 5 . 4/7