Reviews for High School
Cool chapter :)
ric122-inactive chapter 12 . 2/2/2018
Very nice
ric122-inactive chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
Your story is getting good, hoping for a nice stendy, creek, k2 and clybe !
oppolot chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
So much going on I love it. Good to see Kyle and Kenny finally together, Craig and Tweek too! Pretending he needed help with maths was really cute.

Looking forward to where things go from here.
ric122-inactive chapter 9 . 11/13/2017
Love this chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
* Ah yes, the many misadventures of Kenny, the stunningly beautiful, super muscular, talented singer, expert fighter, professional model, part-time superhero, sexy speaking-voiced, skilled seamster, good rapper, origami hobbyist, good-with-his-hands, intoxicating-smelling, responsible brother, wise, well-endowed, altruistic, actor

Fifteen year-old boy.

In all seriousness though, since Kenny's my favourite, I really enjoy this story, and frankly I see no harm in the occasional indulgent fic. Even so, I find Kenny's all-around Mary-Sue-ishness to be kind of funny, even if he doesn't always make the best decisions.
As-Awkward-As-Tweek chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I love what you've done with the characters!
julchanyaten chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
This is just really well written, I don't understand people asshole opinions on it but I'm enjoying every update. The drama is so entertaining and I can't wait for the chapters to come :).
AriCMpie chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Dont listen to those arsehole, this is a really good story, Im really enjoying the story very much. Please keep this up.
Cell chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Its fucking Lame. they don't even have Incest.!
FFNT Needs Jesus chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You suck
mayvicbot chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
The draamaaa (*gasp)
ric122-inactive chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
Nice keep it up
Thelifeidonthave chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
Pls keep this up. I really want to know what you are planing on doing with Tweek and Craig. I love your writing style and the constant change of view points. I'm going to be following this story so close im going to be checking for updates like everyday. Also I my head cannon older Kenny has the broken angel wings on his back as well. Love it.