Reviews for My Boy
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
What a nice chapter! So Rosso does care, after all, hm? A little disorganized at points, but it has a good attitude behind it, and I can tell you put effort into it. Keep up the good work!
Raftina Rune chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Again, I'm finding older fanfics, but meh. I could picture his voice throughout this story easily, you did a wonderful job. :)
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Why can't everyone write as well as you?
RocketJess chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Pretty good. Better than the Viola one, though I liked that too.
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Ok, so you were right. *sigh*

I like your perspectives of each character (except now I added a bit in for my own enjoyment.)

Rosso is like that, but he still has a hard edge; something that cant be beaten.

But that is me only (so dont worry)

Maelgwyn
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Ok, so you were right. *sigh*

But that is me only (so dont worry)

Maelgwyn
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
W00! Rosso fic! I've been waiting to read this one ever since you mentioned it on your site. (yes, I do visit) You've put the Rosso/Rudolf relationship in an interesting light; that was never really explained. But then, the biggest problem with Zoids is that the characters' feelings and motives aren't always explained well. I mean, there's no clear reason for Hilz to behave the way he did. Like the Rosso/Viola stuff too, and can't wait for her fic (if it comes). There's not enough fanfiction written about them. Ah, well, good stuff as always.
The Crimson Comet chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Thank you so much for writing this fic! Rosso and Viola seem to get left out a lot. Anyway that was really well done and you even managed to keep him in charecter. I hope you do decide to make one for Viola as well, it would be intresting to read.

Anyway good job.
plink chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Yeah, Rosso is a big softy. I really liked this - it made me think even more about the one shot I was going to do involving him. Maybe in the future *yawns sleepily* Hehe Nice work
Engar chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Like all of your Fan-Fics this was a lot of fun to read. Not just because you're a good writer, you've really gotten into the head of this slightly underused character.

(Or at least I think he's underused, I haven't seen any Zoid fics about him. Not that I check too often. o_O)

Now what's this about more HT..?
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was incredible! It sounded exactly like him! You're great at these fics! I can't wait for the next!