Reviews for Angelic High
tiffany gardner chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
could you please finish it
angelicdragonflame chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I like this story a lot but when is the next chapter coming out?
Duskingdawn chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
...it stopped! Nooo! :( Please make another chapter? It is really interesting and you are a talented writer. So one word...MORE! :)
Duskingdawn chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Really interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is so good! I love it! Really interesting.
Duskingdawn chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Another fantastic chapter, keep it up!
Duskingdawn chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Awesome! I had to look up all the japanese words though _
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
This is a great story please update. I'm a BIG fan of this story so please continue :) .
Tayla of the Stars chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
please do update and acording to the site the last time you updated was 07-21-05
sianyboxx chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Hey!

This is a really good story, I really like the idea.

Please keep it going, its one of the most original stories Ive read!

I like the Wizard and Hikaru pairing!

They are so cute! xD
Karichi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
well i like it so far - but im not too crazy with all the usage of jap words- luckly for me i know all of them but if ur gunna use japs words in ur stories a lil translation at the bottom the chap would be helpfull to anyone unfamiliar to the words -
HermionenDraco368 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
I like it keep going with it I think its a great story! Can't wait for the new chapy!
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Freedertvalkyria chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
It's already been 3 years since you last updated, aren't you inspired to continue the story anymore! The plot is very nice actually, very light. You had antagonists here trying to break Misaki and Oujirou apart. There was a little hint of a love triangle involved and you added Tamayo and Kotaro as comic reliefs. But to be honest, I only read this because there's a WizardHikaru pairing involved. I just hope that you won't get toasted and disappoint your supporters because of your absence.

Hopefully this helps,

Freedert

(Note: I'm not a member of )
racheltan14 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008