Reviews for Doppelgangland
malugargula chapter 10 . 9/12
Really beautiful fic
Whit96 chapter 10 . 8/14
Oh this is so adorable! I loved it!
CinnamonKiss chapter 10 . 8/7
Such a unique plot and so beautifully written. Seriously I had no clue where this was headed at first but I was so pleasantly surprised.
whatsbetterthanpie chapter 10 . 7/19
this was so ! good! poor this universe’s Draco and Hermione :(( its a bittersweet ending 4 sure but I wouldn’t have it any other way! brilliant!
Ackamarackus chapter 10 . 7/18
dude. what the heck. this was adorable, and serious and lovely and so so wonderful.

i got really scared at a few points though, just because my psyche is made of words and it's really easy for me to regress and start to feel the anxiety and depression choking me again when i read stuff where- it's just really visceral, and sometimes it hurts.

but this story was so much more than that, and really it was lovely, i do so adore this and though i'm sad it's over i'm overall excited at how this ended, because there's such a theme of hope and though this is the end it's really not hard to picture their happily ever after.
G33kt42t1c chapter 10 . 6/28
I loved the magical names for Draco but the Raistlin Draco nickname was the best! No one ever uses Raistlin! One of the best if not the best fanfictions ever!
Lovely story!
Man, a bittersweet ending. But it was bound to be. As a mother of a little one, and as someone who lost their mum, you brought me to tears. Well done.
Awww... nice make up. Relatively easy, which is fine but if you had infinite time to spend on this it could be spun out to a much longer and angstier tale. But it's great as is too! :)
Brilliant writing, as always...
Wow, I kind of missed that this was a non magical world, which I love. This is brilliant and I ALWAYS love a Dramione with babies! Plus, this story's finished. BONUS.
Great start - very unique take...
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 5/2
I love how the ending subtly lets us know that they plan on staying together.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 5/2
Utterly heartbreaking and wonderful.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 5/2
I adored the story of Draco, Theo, and Errol.