Reviews for The Treasure of Shangri La
SaiyaNoKageruAi chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Sweet story, Ilike how ya actually put the opening theme to the tv series at the beginning! w ~
Satoshistar7 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
It was truely a pleasure to read such a well written and excellent adventure of Samurai Jack. Cartoon Network should have taken your story and added it to the show! Keep it up and if you write anymore Samurai Jack adventures let me know.:)
aliedcam1 chapter 6 . 2/10/2004
Hello Hime,
The story up to this point is pretty good. Believeable plot, excellent grammer, and a guardian dragon.
The Japanese at the time would not have taken the betrayel of one of their own clan likely, more likely, they would have forced him to have a very dishonorable death. but I'd bet that the circumstances at the time wouldn't have allowed much else.
Your friend,
Aliedcam1
aliedcam1 chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
well done again Hime, but I just have some thing to point out after this chapter.
Your comment that women aren't Samurai is false, many women were samurai and followed the same practices with a sword or a nagitana (is that how you spell it?)
I hope that you make another Jack story, since yours are AWSOME,
Aliedcam1
Moonwalker chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
My god! This chapter was HILARIOUS and I loved Aku in it XD.
Very well done.
Al Kristopher chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
Augh! This was one of the best Samurai Jack stories I've ever read! No kidding! I never stopped reading! Of course, I didn't have anything better to do, but hey, this was good!

The very last chapter was an unnecessary (but still funny) addition. This was great-great, with almost no flaws. Thumbs up!
Al Kristopher chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
So far, I like it.

You have taken great care to present the readers with another part of the Aku-ruled world, and I could easily see the image playing in my head like it was a real episode. This was really great, with almost no errors that I could find.

I even liked the added touch at the beginning-Aku's narrative, which starts every show. It indicates that you really love and care for this story (and show), and your talents go not unappreciated.
chickens chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
that was incredably good. well writen and played out. you got the charicters great and made wonderfull new ones. and i love the seventh chapter. i have one question: have you read dragonlance? there were a couple things in your story that make me ask that

and by the way sorry about my spelling
Ahmose Nefertari Smith chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
Love it! Round of applause! I'll be following any other fics you care to write in fandoms for things I know. _
Kiki Cabou chapter 7 . 3/7/2003
Awesome tale. Jack said goodbye, and I'm kind of glad he did - not that Chisana is a bad person or anything, but all that energy might have been a bit much for the laconic samurai to handle. Besides, there's that whole "saving the world" thing. *sigh* Men. Will they NEVER get their priorities in order? lol I liked the "bonus" chapter, too, mostly for Aku's ranting. I also liked your characterization of him in the story. He came across as true to the show - perhaps even more deeply malevolent. Anyway, wonderful work, and I hope you hang around this fandom and publish something else! :D
Kiki Cabou chapter 5 . 3/7/2003
Terrific chapter. The murder - well, can you really call it that? He's already dead. The DEATH, there we go, that's better, was really shocking and very well written. I liked when Jack summoned his bravery, only to get dragged along by Chisana like a stuffed animal. That was funny. And the dragon was pretty cool, too!
YT1 chapter 6 . 3/6/2003
Bravo! That was a top-notch tale!

And the bonus chapter was a nice touch. :)
YT1 chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
You are a goddess in the pantheon of prose, Ryuutsu-hime. It's just a pity that this chapter was so short!

I look forward to reading more of this story soon. You've got me hooked. :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Dang! Spooky. This is coming along very well. You're moving slowly enough so that it doesn't feel rushed, but quickly enough so that it doesn't get boring. I'm finding Chisana to be very interesting. She's not the archetypal, flawless princess character. She's got spunk. I like the Oracle, too - she's nice and salty. Keep going! Yay!
YT1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
This is getting better and better! The only bad thing is that it ends on cliffhangers like this.:)

I hope you update soon, this is a really good story!